Stoke vs Manchester City - Britannia Stadium - 27th Nov 3pm

JoeMercer'sWay said:
even though we conceded late, i'll take the point thanks.

Agree totally. It's one point gained from a tough away game. We didn't deserve all three.

No idea what Kolo was thinking. And why did we have so few players back? Such a shame. Gutted.

Absolutely gutted, shocked you name it but.. feel it was a good point after there first half.
Cheer up me thinks :)

There was a 3 minute period after our goal when Stoke could'nt get possession. Pity we couldnt see the game out, oh well thats what you get at stoke, you have to be on your toes till the last second. A point away isn't disastrous but it is gutting to see such a late goal. Anyone thinking we were going to play beautiful football today is delusional.It was always going to be tough.

MCFC BOB said:
RabidCity said:
Agree totally. It's one point gained from a tough away game. We didn't deserve all three.
We're now five points off the top. We NEEDED all three, and we had it, but we've gone and wasted it.

I feel sick.
Wrong, our target ain't even the title in the first place, we juz need to secure CL, improve and think about the title later. For now, we can leave fuck all the title fighting to the Scums, Gooners and Chelskis.

But I'm gutted cuz i feel Stoke dun deserve the points, I thought they were playing dirty and the ref seems to have some blue-tinted glasses on Balo, the Huth tackle should have at least warrant a yellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.