Stoke

Blue Haze

4 wins in a row for them, 8th place despite coping with the Europa League. And managed to get past the group stages too.

Say what you want about their style of play, they don't bend over for the likes of Ferguson and Chelsea, and they win.

They will give us a fight mid-week too, tough team but not quite as tough on the road as at their fortress.

Stoke are a really decent team with a very capable Manager. They gave me sleepless nights from the day of their semi final win over Bolton all the way up to the 14 May.

Even though I knew we were better it still didn't stop me from being scared Sh***less !

It's not a popular theory, but I like the fact they play to their strengths (and even went so far as to ship out Fancy Dan poofs like Tuncay and Gudjohnsen).

They make much better teams look extremely foolish on occasion.

MCC said:
Delighted that Stoke won yesterday. They are due a slip up soon and that will be on Wednesday against us!
I agree. Although they always up their game against the better teams, the win yesterday somewhat means they won't give 100% when they come up agaisnt City.

Used to be Stoke hater, but after the way their fans conducted themselves in May I've changed my opinion. Met some really knowledgable genuine Potters fans at the final. Still think we will get a decent result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.