Stoke

Doing well but had some pretty poor ref decisions go thier way of late. Spurs with a decent set of officials would have battered them, and Woodgate should have gone yesterday at Wolves for 2nd yellow and got away with it.

Is it just me though or do we seem to play teams when they have come into form

They are an example to all newly promoted teams!

If a few would have taken notice they would still be in the Prem! I remember a Blackpool fan saying he would rather see his team relegated (he got his wish) than see them adopt Stokes way of playing, I guess Stoke fans don't give a dam, they get to see top teams and players week in week out, and most of the time they hold their own

I like them, didn't always do admittedly, but I love that they stick two fingers up to the likes of Arsenal, the Rags, Spuds and ourselves even. Rather have them in the Premiership than any club managed by Steve Bruce, Sam Alladyce or any of the other 'bow down to Sir Baconface' mob.

blackastrasal said:
think they will have a few players out

Only Whelan and Wilkinson are out I think and Whelan is now replaced by a much better player - Palacios.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.