Stokes and Cipriani

The Stokes incident was utter bollocks and a complete waste of tax payers money. It’s the sort of thing that probably happens outside every other night club every Saturday night and in most cases wouldn’t have got the dibble out of their car.
SO if you got battered then that is ok then

SO if you got battered then that is ok then

Well if I was walking down the street minding my own business and got set on by a gang I’d feel a bit pissed but if I was out on the keg at 3am and came off worse in a 1 on 1 I’d probably wake up a bit sore and think I should have kept me mouth shut.

Pair of tossers. They are supposed to be role models for young kids. Neither should play for England again.

Well if I was walking down the street minding my own business and got set on by a gang I’d feel a bit pissed but if I was out on the keg at 3am and came off worse in a 1 on 1 I’d probably wake up a bit sore and think I should have kept me mouth shut.
Well the 2 blokes who was kicked in the head on the floor by Stokes and his mate after they were knocked unconscious and one of them got a fractured eye socket certainly didn't deserve it

I realise he's a balding (millionaire) ginger. But surely Stokes could have pulled better for himself? Maybe patience isn't a strong point which may explain the fisticuffs.

The guy had both hands held up asking not to continue and Stokes knocked him clean out.

He’s a fucking nasty ginger **** and I like cricket. He should have been sacked.

The guy had both hands held up asking not to continue and Stokes knocked him clean out.

He’s a fucking nasty ginger **** and I like cricket. He should have been sacked.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this (genuinely not sure), but didn't the guy asking him to 'stop' hold up a broken bottle at him / others earlier in proceedings?

I guess the answer to that sways the perspective on things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.