Stone Roses reform?

mikeyboy

just caught the end of a news story on 6music about ian brown finally agreeing to a roses reunion and that 21 uk dates are planned for the summer apparently. strong rumours but i've heard it all before, lets wait and see...

If they were to reform I'd want them to spend a lot of time together for a year before doing anything much musically. They turned to shit once the love had gone the first time round. I'm not sure they could ever be the same. Ian has an album of his own coming out this summer doesn't he? And Squire has some art expos coming up. Fuck knows what Reni is up to. Are Primal Scream still going? If they are then Mani might have plans with them.

TheMightyQuinn said:
The problem I have with bands reforming is that it tends to be overblown and consist of little else other than a greatest hits set played to a field full of *****.

This is probably what will happen but wouldn't it be glorious to see them? I missed it all being 5 at the time and only got into there music when I was 18+! For me and a few of my friends to go see them would be amazing!

meldrew said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
The problem I have with bands reforming is that it tends to be overblown and consist of little else other than a greatest hits set played to a field full of *****.

This is probably what will happen but wouldn't it be glorious to see them? I missed it all being 5 at the time and only got into there music when I was 18+! For me and a few of my friends to go see them would be amazing!

Yeah I'm being slightly hypocritical as if they did reform I'd deffo go to see them, although I'd hope the crowd would be less wankerish than an Oasis crowd, but still I'd rather they left it and stayed special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.