Stone Roses to reform

Re: Stone Roses to reform?

ban-mcfc said:
Bilston Blue said:
M18CTID said:
By all accounts, Spike Island was deemed a shit gig at the time in terms of the music but a great occasion but as time has gone on it seems to get more legendary by the day.

Spot on there. And 4 out of 5 blokes between the ages of 35 - 50 were there. Just like when the Pistols came back everybody claimed to have been at the 100 Club, when in reality there were only a couple of hundred there.

I'm going for a drive just to play my Belfast bootleg at top volume. I'm ashamed at how excited I am. I'm a dad. I'm 35. I'm too old for this shit. I can't wait.

i'm 19, love the stone roses, would never have been able to see them otherwise so to me this is great.

all i need now is the smiths to reform.

If The Smiths reform then I'm topping myself. It's that simple.

True_Blue69 said:
Reckon its gonna happen, Heaton Park in July is my guess. The fact that it hasnt been denied by Brown or Squire speaks volumes IMO, every other time they have denied it the same day. This time its bigger news than ever, Sky News is even running it. If it does happen these will be legendary shows, glad a lot seem to be against it as it would 'ruin the legend', means it might be a bit easier to get tickets for the rest of us.

Dont say I didnt tell you so (was a couple of days out with the date...)

Brumblue said:
This will be full of the same twats who go to Oasis and Kasabian and think they're hard for wearing Stone Island and throwing beer around.

I'll try and catch them at a festival or abroad.

Piss more like. It will be full of professional mancs eeeaaar and bellwhafts from all over. The moody red hedz will be out in force to celebrate their special relationship with t'rurses which has existed since Oasis bigged up the blues in the mid 90s. They had to have something didnt they. I can see it now, them lot hand in hand wiping away their tears singing "This is The One" like they come out to at Old Toilet. No one gave a fuck back in 89!

Hopefully they'll do Spain in July :-)

2hqbchu.jpg

20znt4m.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.