Stone Roses to reform

TheMightyQuinn said:
Freestyler said:
Just watched the press conference in full for the first time.

Squire look's like he doesn't even wanna be there!

Mani made a few funny comments and Reni certainly made a good few jokes, everyone were in bits but Squire just sat there with his head down looking a right miserable sod!

still don't even know if i'm excited, i think i just wanna go so then i can say i saw The Stone Roses. obviously would have preferred to see them in their peak than now.

That's always been Squires thing, the unwilling guitar god. He's a dry bastard.

crikey!

i hope he liven's up a bit on stage!

Freestyler said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Freestyler said:
Just watched the press conference in full for the first time.

Squire look's like he doesn't even wanna be there!

Mani made a few funny comments and Reni certainly made a good few jokes, everyone were in bits but Squire just sat there with his head down looking a right miserable sod!

still don't even know if i'm excited, i think i just wanna go so then i can say i saw The Stone Roses. obviously would have preferred to see them in their peak than now.

That's always been Squires thing, the unwilling guitar god. He's a dry bastard.

crikey!

i hope he liven's up a bit on stage!

He was quite animated, by his standards, on his solo shows a few years back but in his heyday he barely moved a muscle, except for his hands. Head down, no smile, just cool as fuck.

He's a guitar genius, he doesn't need to do much to be a cool bastard!

Mani will be grinning for every second though :)

A lot of people (Me included) weren't born or we're very very young when they were at their peak. It doesn't mean we don't have a right to see them.

I won't be trying to 're-live' the Madchester days at all. I was 2-3 years old.

There's nothing wrong with liking a band for their music and their passion for music. I've always liked the Stone Roses and I'm guessing it's the same story for many people my age.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
ban-mcfc said:
boywiththeblues said:
Is it not just whoever gets there first on the day gets down the front?

it was at oasis.

Or you can get a hospitality ticket? god knows how much they are though!

£199 + £10 booking fee.

One of the sellers listed has the prices!

gaudinho's stolen car said:
glen quagmire said:
gazhinio said:
I feel excactly the same way mate!
Been buzzing the last couple of weeks over the speculation, will they, wont they?
Then as soon as they announced it, I was just feeling the same as you glen, a feeling it will be full of dicks!
I live right next to heaton park so will just sit in my garden with a few Peronis maybe?

Oh and yes you are getting old mate lol : o

If you can hear the music, have room in your garden and i am welcome, i will supply the beers by the barrowload mate.

All round to gazhinio's.

I'll bring my own deck chair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.