Stone Roses to reform

gazhinio said:
glen quagmire said:
I am seriously fearing for this. I remember when the posters went up,[bigimg]http://odell.connect-2.co.uk/gallery/sbtdpromo.jpg[/bigimg] and me and my mates, couldn't wait to get to piccadilly records/afflecks/underground market, for the latest E.P. I am glad i was there the 1st time around, all these fucking muppets i have been talking to recently, were not even born when the lads were playing the likes of spike island and the empress ballrooms.

I fear the gigs will be full of dicks, who didn't even know these lads were alive when the were at their best, kids who think it is cool to be into them and a the minority will be people reliving the magical era that was once madchester.

Am i just getting old?

Answers on a postcard please.

I feel excactly the same way mate!
Been buzzing the last couple of weeks over the speculation, will they, wont they?
Then as soon as they announced it, I was just feeling the same as you glen, a feeling it will be full of dicks!
I live right next to heaton park so will just sit in my garden with a few Peronis maybe?

Oh and yes you are getting old mate lol : o

If you can hear the music, have room in your garden and i am welcome, i will supply the beers by the barrowload mate.

glen quagmire said:
gazhinio said:
glen quagmire said:
I am seriously fearing for this. I remember when the posters went up,[bigimg]http://odell.connect-2.co.uk/gallery/sbtdpromo.jpg[/bigimg] and me and my mates, couldn't wait to get to piccadilly records/afflecks/underground market, for the latest E.P. I am glad i was there the 1st time around, all these fucking muppets i have been talking to recently, were not even born when the lads were playing the likes of spike island and the empress ballrooms.

I fear the gigs will be full of dicks, who didn't even know these lads were alive when the were at their best, kids who think it is cool to be into them and a the minority will be people reliving the magical era that was once madchester.

Am i just getting old?

Answers on a postcard please.

Been buzzing the last couple of weeks over the speculation, will they, wont they?
Then as soon as they announced it, I was just feeling the same as you glen, a feeling it will be full of dicks!
I live right next to heaton park so will just sit in my garden with a few Peronis maybe?

If you can hear the music, have room in your garden and i am welcome, i will supply the beers by the barrowload mate.

All round to gazhinio's.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
glen quagmire said:
gazhinio said:

All round to gazhinio's.

This! Will bring beer and meat, BBQ sounds good! Haha

Thurs/Fri/Sat 28-30 June Heaton Park.
5th July Liverpool Echo.
7-8 July O2 London.
11th July Glasgow SECC.
13th July Slaine Castle.
14th July Belfast Botanic Gardens.
16th London iTunes Festival.

Then the Euro leg, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Sweden & Norway.

Blue-Eyes said:
Thurs/Fri/Sat 28-30 June Heaton Park.
5th July Liverpool Echo.
7-8 July O2 London.
11th July Glasgow SECC.
13th July Slaine Castle.
14th July Belfast Botanic Gardens.
16th London iTunes Festival.

Then the Euro leg, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Sweden & Norway.
Where are those dates from, mate?
Would rather see them indoors somewhere like Liverpool or Glasgow than Heaton Park, to be honest.

Anybody any clues how to go about getting tickets for the front pen?

Is it luck of the draw, or just on request?

Just watched the press conference in full for the first time.

Squire look's like he doesn't even wanna be there!

Mani made a few funny comments and Reni certainly made a good few jokes, everyone were in bits but Squire just sat there with his head down looking a right miserable sod!

still don't even know if i'm excited, i think i just wanna go so then i can say i saw The Stone Roses. obviously would have preferred to see them in their peak than now.

Freestyler said:
Just watched the press conference in full for the first time.

Squire look's like he doesn't even wanna be there!

Mani made a few funny comments and Reni certainly made a good few jokes, everyone were in bits but Squire just sat there with his head down looking a right miserable sod!

still don't even know if i'm excited, i think i just wanna go so then i can say i saw The Stone Roses. obviously would have preferred to see them in their peak than now.

That's always been Squires thing, the unwilling guitar god. He's a dry bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.