Stone Roses to reform

ban-mcfc said:
i can't get tickets for any day!!!!!!!!!

tits!!!!!!

just got back from a driving lesson, thought i'd be alright but no!!!

ebay it is then

Seriously, if you're buying from ebay don't even consider buying them in the next few weeks. The touts on there won't run out and prices will definitely drop. Buy now you'll pay a ridiculous amount, in the new year they will be half the current price.

Lancet Fluke said:
ban-mcfc said:

tits!!!!!!

ebay it is then

Seriously, if you're buying from ebay don't even consider buying them in the next few weeks. The touts on there won't run out and prices will definitely drop. Buy now you'll pay a ridiculous amount, in the new year they will be half the current price.

Top advice this. Tickets are going for £200 each for all 3 nights on there now. Wait till Feb/March next year at the earliest.

Don't give up blues.

I just got mine on the tickets line (10:45).

The site is really slow but it does seem to work eventually.

Got tickets for the 1st July!!!

just got back from a driving lesson,
Cancelled mine for this morning to sort the tickets. Not sure my pupils were happy about it.

They cancelled that one pal. Think it was Squire who broke his ankle. Pulp took their place. Think the one you're thinking about was the Reading festival.
I bought tickets for that Glasto just for the 'Roses. Was gutted when they pulled out. Missus was happy cos she was really into Pulp back then.

Reading '96 they were awful. I didn't think it too bad at the time, but I had on my Stone Rose tinted spectacles.

Would be good to meet a few fellow bluemooners up there who got in for the sunday.

johnmc said:
Surely there's a jib at Heaton park

I've never jibbed but if cheeky b'stards were jibbing in at Wembley then sure a park as big as this should be no sweat.

Lancet Fluke said:
ban-mcfc said:

tits!!!!!!

ebay it is then

cheers mate, il find a way before next june.

btw anyone selling any il pay more than face value!!

PM would be great!

Silvercloud said:
Lancet Fluke said:
ban-mcfc said:

tits!!!!!!

ebay it is then

Top advice this. Tickets are going for £200 each for all 3 nights on there now. Wait till Feb/March next year at the earliest.

Mate if you're willing on paying £95 then just buy one that comes with a coach ticket, piece of piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.