Stone Roses to reform

images

Got ticket for friday

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ticketline.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ticketline.co.uk</a>

I've just got two more for Friday.

The site is dead slow between pages but it seems stable!

bluesmith said:
Jasondh said:
It really irritates me that I could even get on Ticket Master and they sell out.

Hundreds already for sale on eBay etc for stupid prices.

They really need to stop this somehow!!!
They can stop it if they want but they dont want to, glastonbury tickets never get touted.

Comes down to cost I think. I remember Michael Eavis talking about a certain amount of the ticket money goes into processing the photo's etc for the tickets. Great idea though and as you said they never get touted because you can't get in unless the face on the ticket is you.

Silvercloud said:
Jasondh said:
It really irritates me that I could even get on Ticket Master and they sell out.

There's a seller on Ebay now who must have dozens of tickets for each night. They're selling 2 tickets for each night and there must be 40 entries all with the same photo and description. How do they get so many? I was on 2 laptops and my Iphone just to get tickets for me and Mrs Cloud (got them luckily).

I bet he's just chancing that he'll pick some up!

Not sure what the legalities are on tickets sales.

My sister is a Spurs fan and she bought 2 tickets for the CL last year, Inter I think and the bloke never turned up to hand over the tickets. She kept her cash but nothing happened to the bloke.

millenium travel have friday and sunday coach packages
Silvercloud said:
bluesmith said:
Jasondh said:

They can stop it if they want but they dont want to, glastonbury tickets never get touted.

Comes down to cost I think. I remember Michael Eavis talking about a certain amount of the ticket money goes into processing the photo's etc for the tickets. Great idea though and as you said they never get touted because you can't get in unless the face on the ticket is you.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ticketline.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ticketline.co.uk</a> is only showing Saturday as sold out.

Site is slow but stable........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.