Stone Roses to reform

MCFC BOB said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
MCFC BOB said:
Didn't get tickets but I feel it's correct for me not to have any.

Well if you come across any throw em my way cause it's right for me to have some!! Cheers Bob
Well, I only feel it's correct for me not to have any because I've only been a big fan for 18 months. So why should I get priority over someone who has been a Roses fan for 18 years?

Also:
Time left:

34s (21 Oct, 201118:03:19 BST)
Current bid:
£10,000,000.00
[ 30 bids ]
Place bidPlace bid

fuckin' ell didn't know Sheikh Mansour was a big Roses fan??

I've been waiting since I was 13 (10 years) for these guys to get back together, I always knew that if they did it would be manic to get a ticket but never did I think it would be this crazy!!

MCFC BOB said:
Well if you come across any throw em my way cause it's right for me to have some!! Cheers Bob
Well, I only feel it's correct for me not to have any because I've only been a big fan for 18 months. So why should I get priority over someone who has been a Roses fan for 18 years?

Also:
Time left:

34s (21 Oct, 201118:03:19 BST)
Current bid:
£10,000,000.00
[ 30 bids ]
Place bidPlace bid

I've been waiting since I was 13 (10 years) for these guys to get back together, I always knew that if they did it would be manic to get a ticket but never did I think it would be this crazy!!
I honestly cannot believe they sold out in 14 minutes.

MCFC BOB said:
MCFC BOB said:

Also:

Surely no other artists has ever sold 150,000 tickets in that space of time before?

MCFC BOB said:

Surely no other artists has ever sold 150,000 tickets in that space of time before?

Load of crap if you ask me, ticketmaster sold to their 'sister' website 'get me in' where you get charged the earth

MCFC BOB said:

No promises Tricky but PM with prices you would pay for 2 tickets for Saturday gig? I have 4 I need 2 and already have friends asking to buy them? BUT if I can I would sell them to you? Not all about the price but would like to know what you would offer?

BlueStar1978 said:
MCFC BOB said:

No promises Tricky but PM with prices you would pay for 2 tickets for Saturday gig? I have 4 I need 2 and already have friends asking to buy them? BUT if I can I would sell them to you? Not all about the price but would like to know what you would offer?

from one blue to another?

citykev28 said:
BlueStar1978 said:

something like that but can't be arsed going via E bay shit fake bids and most of my mates are wankers!!

BlueStar1978 said:
citykev28 said:
BlueStar1978 said:

something like that but can't be arsed going via E bay shit fake bids and most of my mates are wankers!!

well sell them to a blue for face value. you are blatantly touting on bluemoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.