Stone Roses to reform

Got 2 for Sunday, after an hour on three websites and listening to 2 phones engaged.
I was 14 when spike island happened, my mates went and my mum wouldn't let me (she said there would be drugs. I've never forgiven her!
BTW if anyone wants to swap 2 Sunday tickets for 2 Saturday tickets, let me know. Got mates coming up from London who got tickets for Saturday

citykev28 said:
BlueStar1978 said:
citykev28 said:
from one blue to another?

something like that but can't be arsed going via E bay shit fake bids and most of my mates are wankers!!

well sell them to a blue for face value. you are blatantly touting on bluemoon.

fook that have you seen the prices for them! I have kids to feed!

BlueStar1978 said:
citykev28 said:
BlueStar1978 said:
something like that but can't be arsed going via E bay shit fake bids and most of my mates are wankers!!

what a dick. so do i but i go to work in a morning, not collect sought after tickets to rip people off.

citykev28 said:
BlueStar1978 said:
citykev28 said:

what a dick. so do i but i go to work in a morning, not collect sought after tickets to rip people off.

Knob head I'm still in work now and if you didn't get any tickets then thats your fault! If I can get some extra cash for these tickets I will do, and I'll sleep at night.

And what your saying is if you had 2 spare tickets selling at £500.00 you would only sell them for £180.00?............... MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm BULL SHIT!

BlueStar1978 said:
And what your saying is if you had 2 spare tickets selling at £500.00 you would only sell them for £180.00?............... MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm BULL SHIT!

I did, to ban-mcfc. For £125 for the pair but he's giving me £20 on top and won't refuse.

BlueStar1978 said:
citykev28 said:
BlueStar1978 said:

Knob head I'm still in work now and if you didn't get any tickets then thats your fault! If I can get some extra cash for these tickets I will do, and I'll sleep at night.

i wouldn't have bought 4 in the first place with the sole intention of ripping somebody off.

mancmackem said:
BlueStar1978 said:

I did, to ban-mcfc. For £125 for the pair but he's giving me £20 on top and won't refuse.

spotting him £20 to say thanks for sorting you out is a bit different to openly touting on here. it's supposed to be banned.

citykev28 said:
BlueStar1978 said:
citykev28 said:

i wouldn't have bought 4 in the first place with the sole intention of ripping somebody off.

Read mate! I got them for some mates, but seeing the prices they are going for I might as well sell them cover my cost for the tickets and hotel and make a proper day out for it.

You sound like the worst business man in world! What are you a tree hugger? One for all and all for one!! This isn't against the law you know:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.