Stones injured now.

Well we're fucking by miles away from 3 at the back with Cancelo/Mendy as wing backs.......or are we?

Strokes chin hair and laughs.

Seriously it's time for Pep to earn his cash, I was so unimpressed with his first season where he basically seemed to give up due to not having the right players....time to coach.
Only on BM can you get such stupid comments - Seriously, its time to grow up and acknowledge what we have achieved.

Walker as a CB? Did you see him trying to play the offside trap for Norwich's second goal? Plus, he's not exactly a giant.

Still taller than Ferna and even more than Garcia. He played at CB for England in Russia 18.

Removing Walker and Otamendi would actually make me confident about our defense. They need to wake the fukc up and get back to basics.

Cancelo - Fernandinho - Garcia - Zinchenko

Removing Walker and Otamendi would actually make me confident about our defense. They need to wake the fukc up and get back to basics.

Cancelo - Fernandinho - Garcia - Zinchenko

That would be the shortest CB pair in the world! Watford would have a field day by hoofing the ball up front.

It is what it is, the club decided for whatever reason that extending Zinchenko's contract (foreign spot) was more important than replacing Kompany properly. As a result it was Maguire or no one due to lack of foreign spots. Rodri took Kompany's foreign spot.

If we want to bring CB in January we are in tricky position, who to sell?

One way to improve would be to sign upgrade on Otamendi, but would still leave us with 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.