Stones injured now.

And what happens if/when Fern or Ota pick up an injury/suspension (neither of them are strangers to the yellow card)? Will we have no choice other than pick Garcia and/or THB?
Put it this way, Garcia or THB couldn’t play ANY worse than our two wankers did at the weekend.

It’s amazing how many other clubs manage to blood youngsters, yet us, with the “best academy” in the world can’t even find a place on the pitch for more than two minutes for England’s brighter young star.

Yet Gundo-fucking-gan and Otamendi can play.

And what happens if/when Fern or Ota pick up an injury/suspension (neither of them are strangers to the yellow card)? Will we have no choice other than pick Garcia and/or THB?
Fern/Ota and Walker as CBs, Zinchenko LB, Cancelo RB, if Ota and Fern are gone, then Walker aand Rodri CBs, Zinch and CAncelo FBs,.., but Peps and my dream is to play Zinch as RB. With 10 outfield players there are so many permutations.

Rodrigo will them move to CB. Gundogan then as a DM is my guess

I've actually got a feeling that Rodri would make a superb centre half. He's an exceptionally intelligent and aware footballer. It's a waste of him, because he's got tons of ability elsewhere, but when needs must. To be honest, I'd sooner see Rodri in central defence and Fern in front of him than the other way round.
Or alternating Gundo and Fern in front of him if there are too many matches involved.

Not since KDB arrived have I seen a footballer who looks so totally comfortable right from the get-go.

Foden will have an injured arse soon he spends that much time sat down
Foden is already injured.

That's why he hasn't travelled.

One consolation with all these injuries is that it completely takes the pressure off us and heaps it all on Klopp, his dentures and his tried and tested starting eleven he plays week in week out.

Club tried to play it too cute in the transfer window and were too complacent with the cb position.

It's come back to bite and very quickly.

I've actually got a feeling that Rodri would make a superb centre half. He's an exceptionally intelligent and aware footballer. It's a waste of him, because he's got tons of ability elsewhere, but when needs must. To be honest, I'd sooner see Rodri in central defence and Fern in front of him than the other way round.
Only in an extreme emergency, the guy is class, had a wonderful start for us, he has to stay where he is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.