Stop moaning and get behind Mancini

Pigeonho said:
Damocles said:
We aren't short on numbers due to loans, we have a 25 man squad without them. If they hadn't gone on loan, they still couldn't play.

Only at City, hey? When the going gets tough, sack the manager. This has brought us so much success over the past 30 years so why break a winning system?
Ok fair do's on the squad numbers. My opinion is that Bellamy would have done more than Balotelli this season, Ade will have scored goals from january, when his successor arrived. All ifs and buts but those two there who cost best part of £50m have not done alot, to be honest.

Balotelli has scored more goals for us this season than Bellamy has for Cardiff playing against teams of a lesser quality. Dzeko has only been here a couple of months and Ade has hardly scored bag fulls for Madrid since he went there, infact he's on the bench most of the time as Benzema is much better than him

People want Mancini to go at the end of the season no matter what, i'd rather see where we finish and go from there, if he gets us in the top four for me he'll have done a good job and deserves to be kept on. Just because you spend x amount of money doesn't mean you should be finishing above teams who have spent x amount of money for years now and have settled squads

stonerblue said:
blueinsa said:
11th in the current form table....

8 points from the last 18 available....

At the business end of the season, that is fucking shit mate and just not good enough.

We should be hitting top gear right now but instead, we are stuck in 2nd with a fucked clutch.

Or,

4th in the league

Still in CL spot after a poor run of form

Still in the mix in the league and an fa cup semi yet to play

Running a bit rough and misfiring. A change of oil and some new spark plugs in the next week and come out of the garage firing on all cylinders.

We were once top...then 2nd....then 3rd.....now 4th....what's next?

Our current form suggests that the next move is once again downwards.

Thats my problem. There is no sign of it being turned around.

The engine has lost its oil and has blown!

Gelsons Dad said:
At the risk of alienating even more blues I have to say that as soon as the season started to get tough many of you lost your appetite for the fight. This is sport not charity. We have no right to 3rd or 2nd or beating the rags or Chelsea away. That these results have galvanised peoples opinion against Mancini is a sad reflection on those who claim to be the best fans in the world. The best fans rally round the flag when things get tough. They don't frag the boss.

I would say that the majority of outers are the passionate fans who you see at games

Il be fucked if ive given up the fight this season spending £££'s on going to places like Aris, Salzburg, Chelsea etc to 'lose my appetite for the fight'

we are passionate blues who are upset with the way we are being set up, this is meant to be the greatest time to support us, but watching us is PAINFULL

FI: I would change nothing. It takes time to build a team and talking of sacking the manager after less than a full season with his squad is premature. I thought the same about Hughes too. People have no patience any more and it encourages managers to take a very short term view of things, which hurts us long term.
Also, the flak Mancini gets on here is comical at times. Even when we win 5-0 he gets slagged off.
Football is Mancini painting a picture then asking 11 men to paint the same picture and merging their efforts into one large portrait. People then blame him that the colouring is off in parts.

Bluemoon115 said:
Pigeonho said:
If you think these threads exist because we are not winning every single match, you are not on the same page.
Well Pidg, it's like this. Despite these opinions being formed over a series of games and performances, stretching over a number of months, they are nothing more than knee jerk reactions because we didn't win 5-0.
This. Changing managers every 2 years will get us nowhere.

Damocles said:
FI: I would change nothing. It takes time to build a team and talking of sacking the manager after less than a full season with his squad is premature. I thought the same about Hughes too. People have no patience any more and it encourages managers to take a very short term view of things, which hurts us long term.
Also, the flak Mancini gets on here is comical at times. Even when we win 5-0 he gets slagged off.
Football is Mancini painting a picture then asking 11 men to paint the same picture and merging their efforts into one large portrait. People then blame him that the colouring is off in parts.

Maybe its we just think he is a shit artist!

He has proven to be a good artist elsewhere. Even Mourinho writes off his first season.

Damocles said:
He has proven to be a good artist elsewhere. Even Mourinho writes off his first season.

His success in Italy means fuck all and nothing at the moment mate.

He has to get the job done here and he needs to pull his finger out fast.

r.soleofsalford said:
i dont want mancini sacked, i am prepared to see if we can win the fa cup and achieve a top 4 finish, and i will be singing my lungs out in support of the team and the manager against sunderland and the rest of the games till the end of the season.

but i would still like to know how fucking long will i have to wait before we look like taking on last years top 4 as equals. because every game i seen against these teams barring against the scum at ot we have looked a frightened team

CFC at CoMS and we were more than equals, The Arse at CoMS until they got their second goal and the relief on The Arse faces was palpable. What I do not understand is why, nearly a full half season later, we are not in a frame of mind to use those experiences in every game we play. Wigan, Brum, Fulham at home and it's caution first, second and last, instead of gettin' 'em by the throat and givin' 'em a good shakin'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.