Stop The Talking

Questy

Think its time for the Players to stop the chat after defeats claiming what they are going to do in the following game, instead it would be better if they just went out and produced the goods on the pitch.

We have gotten away with many sub standard performances and so no real surprise losing as we did last week and losing today

spot on , sick to death of reading about, how last weeks battering by arsenal has made them all the more , ect ect ect , BOLLOCKS. PISS POOR TODAY, fear the worse next week. Not even thinking about Barca, would take top 4 NOW.

I think the brutal truth is that a lot of them don't give a f*** and don't care enough.

We will have a week of cocky talk leading up to Saturday only to end up disappointed again.
Roll on next season, I've had enough of this one.

When I opened this I thought it would be about the thousands that have enough energy to moan during the game but can't join in during a chant.

Stamford Bridge will show the meddle of this team
I'm going to watch Pablo very closely at the start. I think he will be ready to play with full intensity. Let's see if everyone else follows suit...

john blue said:
spot on , sick to death of reading about, how last weeks battering by arsenal has made them all the more , ect ect ect , BOLLOCKS. PISS POOR TODAY, fear the worse next week. Not even thinking about Barca, would take top 4 NOW.

That last point is the major one for me. 2 bad results in the next few league games and wins for our rivals means a scrap even for the top 4! Awful season and just want it finished.

I think we could still win the league, as I don't think Chelsea are all that, but Europe I can't see happening with the current group. I looked at the line up today and last week and apart from Silva and Aguero I didn't see anything else that would worry the big clubs of Europe...even with Yaya it depends on which Yaya turns up

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
I think we could still win the league, as I don't think Chelsea are all that, but Europe I can't see happening with the current group. I looked at the line up today and last week and apart from Silva and Aguero I didn't see anything else that would worry the big clubs of Europe...even with Yaya it depends on which Yaya turns up

This is true and Silva needs players of certain quality and qualities to be effective.

He is totally ineffective with the line ups we have had in recent times and the way MP wants us to play.

We can win the league but its highly unlikely IMO because too many of the players we rely on have and will either be injured or in poor form for too long this season.

Our depth in wide areas and lack of pace from defence through midfield has to be changed if we are to continue on this mantra that we currently spout.

I would rather we played the RM way without the angst in the dressing room.

Attack starts from defence and those teams with all their side on the same page defensively invariably do best.

Would you rather drop you possession rate and win 1-0 or 2-0 or increase it and lose by the same scoreline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.