Stop The Talking

Also Navas playing nearly every game seems to have had a negative effect on one of our key plays from last season, the marauding runs of Zabs in to the box, which nullifies the opponents left mid. Zab hasn't been the same this season and I'm starting to think Navas is crowding his space and not even looking for him. Silva out there always work best for me rather than centre..also he's more a goal threat coming off the right but he always finds Zabs. My attack would be
Silva .....jovetic.....Nasri
..... Aguero.........
When fit obviously
That's devastating and I think Jovetic is more effective the more he's involved in the game....so centre rather than left where he sees feck all of the ball and when he does he over compensates

richards30 said:
john blue said:
spot on , sick to death of reading about, how last weeks battering by arsenal has made them all the more , ect ect ect , BOLLOCKS. PISS POOR TODAY, fear the worse next week. Not even thinking about Barca, would take top 4 NOW.

That last point is the major one for me. 2 bad results in the next few league games and wins for our rivals means a scrap even for the top 4! Awful season and just want it finished.

Second in the Premiership, and in the last 16 of the Champions League and it's an awful season? In january?

brianisablue said:
richards30 said:
john blue said:
spot on , sick to death of reading about, how last weeks battering by arsenal has made them all the more , ect ect ect , BOLLOCKS. PISS POOR TODAY, fear the worse next week. Not even thinking about Barca, would take top 4 NOW.

That last point is the major one for me. 2 bad results in the next few league games and wins for our rivals means a scrap even for the top 4! Awful season and just want it finished.

Second in the Premiership, and in the last 16 of the Champions League and it's an awful season? In january?
It's unbelievable, it really is.

I once saw someone I knew make a lot of money in a short period and all it seemed to do was make them unhappy, for some unfathonable reason. I know if the same thing happened to me I'd have a fucking ball.

I think that is analogous to a decent sized chunk of our supporters. If this is an 'awful season' then they really should start reconsidering their priorities. For 95% of football fans this would be an incredible season. It's not been as good as last season, but what do people expect? That every season will be the same as the last? Get real.

Following Manchester City supporters over the last few years would make an interesting social experiment. There's no doubt in my mind that some people haven't made the most of this wonderful opportunity we've been given in terms of deriving enjoyment from it.

Describing this season as 'awful' suggests the pain of losing has become too great and the joy of winning has become too little and when that happens one should ask the question is there really any point making yourself so unhappy ?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
brianisablue said:
richards30 said:

I once saw someone I knew make a lot of money in a short period and all it seemed to do was make them unhappy, for some unfathonable reason. I know if the same thing happened to me I'd have a fucking ball.

I think that is analogous to a decent sized chunk of our supporters. If this is an 'awful season' then they really should start reconsidering their priorities. For 95% of football fans this would be an incredible season. It's not been as good as last season, but what do people expect? That every season will be the same as the last? Get real.

Following Manchester City supporters over the last few years would make an interesting social experiment. There's no doubt in my mind that some people haven't made the most of this wonderful opportunity we've been given in terms of deriving enjoyment from it.

Describing this season as 'awful' suggests the pain of losing has become too great and the joy of winning has become too little and when that happens one should ask the question is there really any point making yourself so unhappy ?

we are still an awesome team but i think what people are upset about is we are throwing the season away. we of all fans know its very easily taken away from you, back in 1968 do you think we thought it would take 44 years to win another title? did we fuck. you win what you can whilst you can. you dont rotate. you dont be nice.you dont try and be popular with the media. you go out there and rip everyone you can a new one. it will all come crashing down one day, football is like that, but for now we are top dogs and we should not be throwing that superiority away. call me greedy.

john blue said:

Really? When we're still in the title race and the Champions League, have our best players returning to fitness and a new centre-forward joining the club, you would really just take a top four place now and have done with it? Do you enjoy the game at all?

Questy said:
Think its time for the Players to stop the chat after defeats claiming what they are going to do in the following game, instead it would be better if they just went out and produced the goods on the pitch.

We have gotten away with many sub standard performances and so no real surprise losing as we did last week and losing today
Totally agree. Said to a mate on the way home "don't worry Vinny will tweet shortly telling us it's all gonna be alright!"
Not picking on the skipper (he just tends to to say the most), but actions speak louder than words.
Let Moaninho talk.
We have to turn up, get the job done and come home with the points!

de niro said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
brianisablue said:

we are still an awesome team but i think what people are upset about is we are throwing the season away. we of all fans know its very easily taken away from you, back in 1968 do you think we thought it would take 44 years to win another title? did we fuck. you win what you can whilst you can. you dont rotate. you dont be nice.you dont try and be popular with the media. you go out there and rip everyone you can a new one. it will all come crashing down one day, football is like that, but for now we are top dogs and we should not be throwing that superiority away. call me greedy.
Would you describe this season as 'awful'? Do you wish it was 'finished'?

I suspect the answer to both those questions is no.

Anyone who wants the season to end in January, a month after their team equalled the all-time record for consecutive wins, when their team could win their next game and go two points from the top of the league and their team has got a Champions League knock-out fixture against one of the giants of world football coming up next month, then I suggest they take up another hobby, as following a football club, especially a leading one with all the increased pressure that entails, really isn't for them.

It's a fucking insane thing to say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.