Stop The Talking

Rickaccurate said:
Stamford Bridge will show the meddle of this team
I'm going to watch Pablo very closely at the start. I think he will be ready to play with full intensity. Let's see if everyone else follows suit...
Mettle!

Looked to me like they threw the game, good job because Chelsea did too. It's abundantly clear that only two trophies are considered worthy to our owners, league title and CL. But if that was truly the case we should play the EDS. Let's not make it 3 defeats in a row, people will be jumping off buildings!

Brendan110_0 said:
Looked to me like they threw the game, good job because Chelsea did too. It's abundantly clear that only two trophies are considered worthy to our owners, league title and CL. But if that was truly the case we should play the EDS. Let's not make it 3 defeats in a row, people will be jumping off buildings!
Or wanting the....err.....world to finish.

Agree withe the OP, wish the players would just shut up and get on with winning football games. However some of the comments about awful season are a joke.

This team has the capacity to go unbeaten until the end of the season, let's not raise the white flag just yet....

BLUEMATT23 said:
I think the brutal truth is that a lot of them don't give a f*** and don't care enough.

We will have a week of cocky talk leading up to Saturday only to end up disappointed again.
Roll on next season, I've had enough of this one.

That's the spirit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.