Storm Dudley/Eunice/Franklin

I mean... they have dedicated weather forecast slot at the end of every news show. if i could find yesterdays BBC footgage im pretty certain they mention the weather all over the UK and zooms up and down the land.
Ugh. Ok. I’m sure some mention of it was on the weather bulletin.

When it got a bit windy down south, it was headline news on the main bulletin.

Spot the difference.

my point exactly, oop north Eunice and errrrrrr whatever the other was called had little impact, more a fresh breeze, but Franklin has caused a lot of issues and there was no forewarning of this
Exactly. I have a car full of damp carpet waiting to go to the tip. I booked in, as instructed, time slot given, thank you ever so much and set of to said tip. Clearly without consulting the local populus, the local communist branch had had their daily ' can we give a fuck and be bothered to put in a shift, comrade ' meeting and upon realising that the Hi Viz vests and official clip boards clearly weren't up to the conditions....shut the fucker, no warning other than a sign nailed to the gates. We'll try again this afternoon.

Yellow warning again , the wind is less but not stopping , local weather says more tomorrow , no rain just gales

The tree men are back to finish the job after they did the emergency work on saturday on the spot it was so pressing

£700 pissed into the wind , just as the cost of living is soaring

Grumpy

At least you northerners have more empathy for us now , maybe

Yellow warning again , the wind is less but not stopping , local weather says more tomorrow , no rain just gales

The tree men are back to finish the job after they did the emergency work on saturday on the spot it was so pressing

£700 pissed into the wind , just as the cost of living is soaring

Grumpy

At least you northerners have more empathy for us now , maybe
Have you got house insurance kaz?

its national NOW but it wasn't national in the build up as the 2 ones which hit the south hard were
Pish...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.