Storm Dudley/Eunice/Franklin

Pish...

Any dated yesterday?

Pish...

I don't believe links to the express generally and BBC today contradict my point really. All the way through the build up to Dudley and Eunice, days before they hit, they were getting national coverage, in fact Eunice was being tracked and warnings issued before it had even formed (which is impressive I must admit). That level of coverage in the build up to franklin just wasn't there. It is now, I agree, but that wasn't the point being discussed

From the met office site, first column is date named, second is date hit

Dudley14 February 202216 - 17 February 2022
Eunice14 February 202218 February 2022
Franklin20 February 202220 - 21 February 2022

oh and its Gladys next not Gwendoline

From the met office site, first column is date named, second is date hit

Dudley14 February 202216 - 17 February 2022
Eunice14 February 202218 February 2022
Franklin20 February 202220 - 21 February 2022

oh and its Gladys next not Gwendoline
Is hurricane Greta next up?
Seems appropriate. :)

Doesnt cover acts of god , I.e weather , even if they did i had two emergency bits to do and they insist you have to get them to assess it first and there wasnt time

I think , i will ask
Most house insurance will cover you if the building was in good repair first. Only thing they won't touch usually are fences etc etc

Doesnt cover acts of god , I.e weather , even if they did i had two emergency bits to do and they insist you have to get them to assess it first and there wasnt time

I think , i will ask
Smash your back doors in and torch the place (including the garden and trees).Arson is not an act of god so is covered.

Most house insurance will cover you if the building was in good repair first. Only thing they won't touch usually are fences etc etc
Didnt hit the house but five rested on next doors shed and garage , the tree guys removed that immediately and there was no damage thankfully , the other two fell mid garden, one of them they took down as it was cracked and would have gone over next doors fence for sure , nothing there for a claim but i will ask them to be sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.