Storm Dudley/Eunice/Franklin

I kno
A lad who I know has lost his back garden and could possibly lose his entire house due to these storms

Man's fear he could lose his house after huge landslide in Riddlesden | Bradford Telegraph and Argus (thetelegraphandargus.co.uk)
I know that area well. I live a couple of miles away. The amount of rain we have had is incredible. The Aire is very full but has not flooded, while the Wharfe has flooded in several places, Otley perhaps the worst.

86 pages all because it was a bit windy in Northenden.
Don't underestimate the wind in Northenden. I was brought up there in the 50s and I can tell you it was wild.
Tornados, Hurricanes, water spouts etc were a weekly occurrence. Wild beasts roamed the pampas, and several schoolmates were eaten by lions. The head teacher was ravished by a gang of Neanderthals.
Don't get me started on the local rags most of whom wore leopard skin trousers and sang meaningless ditties about old toilets.
Just madness down Palatine road, I tell you.

Have to shell out for a couple of fence panels as well, not much short of a grand this storm is costing me

Times like this i wish i didnt have a car loan on the go

Sigh

Have to shell out for a couple of fence panels as well, not much short of a grand this storm is costing me

Sigh
Might not be worth all the hassle, but have you checked your house insurance to see if your covered?

Fucking joke that my Spanish tv channels aren’t reporting hourly updates on the storms.

Am I doing this right?

Don't underestimate the wind in Northenden. I was brought up there in the 50s and I can tell you it was wild.
Tornados, Hurricanes, water spouts etc were a weekly occurrence. Wild beasts roamed the pampas, and several schoolmates were eaten by lions. The head teacher was ravished by a gang of Neanderthals.
Don't get me started on the local rags most of whom wore leopard skin trousers and sang meaningless ditties about old toilets.
Just madness down Palatine road, I tell you.
Zebra trousers surely

Sigh
Same and doesn’t help that the misses has just reversed into our wall . Another £200 up the spout

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.