Strange Behavior at the derby

I've always found this strange, never understood why anybody would put red clothing on to a City game, never mind a derby match.
Think he's on about wearing a raggy badge in a half n half scarf mate.

Red clothing???? Does it come in that shade?

Strange how many home fans chose to wear bright red items of clothing. There was a time of greater intolerance.

I got asked to play 6-a-side a couple of months back because they we're short, got told they play in red so was to wear a red top. went through my entire wardrobe only to discover I don't own a single item of red clothing. didn't even know that, must be a subconscious thing. my Mrs had one top from when she was pregnant, had to wear that. it was one of those that said "hands off the bump" it moulded quite well over my beer belly

They don't know how though.....Basically because they know its a delusion

daft red ****s

Yet Munich chants are not allowed but cutting fans up is ok

They sing about cutting us up (yawn), then refuse to take their seats on the segregation next to block 112. laughable.

9b4097571c450e1a8c540b96466cce59.jpg

I got asked to play 6-a-side a couple of months back because they we're short, got told they play in red so was to wear a red top. went through my entire wardrobe only to discover I don't own a single item of red clothing. didn't even know that, must be a subconscious thing. my Mrs had one top from when she was pregnant, had to wear that. it was one of those that said "hands off the bump" it moulded quite well over my beer belly

Never ever had any red clothing, a conscious decision I made as a kid when I started supporting the Blues, too old to change my ways now!

Also from a young age my lucky number is 4, my unlucky number is 6.....

I 100% saw one united fan doing an aeroplane gesture. I thought it strange and presumed they were trying to goad us into doing it back.

Very funny incident at M1/M2 entrances.About ten united fans came past gobbing off about City as fans qd up.Think they saw a few grey heads and kids and thought they would be ok.....oh and some coppers nearby.Was funny seeing them getting a full on response from a few old time Blues who were not for taking any of that shit...few clips as well for good measure but obviously I would never condone that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.