Strange Behavior at the derby

The generic of support is clearly 'chosen'. To have very few women children or elderly is clearly suprising bearing in mind the 679 million fans they have. What an embarrassment of a football club, horrible in every sense. Strange to have the majority of away fans of male aged 25-40.

The generic of support is clearly 'chosen'. To have very few women children or elderly is clearly suprising bearing in mind the 679 million fans they have. What an embarrassment of a football club, horrible in every sense. Strange to have the majority of away fans of male aged 25-40.
You know, I never even thought of that, but you're bang on. I was quite close to their fans, and you're bang on, the vast majority are of that age group.

Ballot my arse. They know exactly what they're doing. They are chosen for maximum vocal support, for every away game, I would go as far to say that they will have even 'chosen' more mancunians for our game as well as the scouscers.

You know, I never even thought of that, but you're bang on. I was quite close to their fans, and you're bang on, the vast majority are of that age group.

And very few of ours seem to be, we have a completely different demographic to them it appears, they are truly bizarre it's all about being a braying self aggrandising gobshite with them, all that strutting and giving it large coupled with impossible to decipher nursery rhymes must require plenty of energy, they are odd to put it mildly.

Ballot my arse. They know exactly what they're doing. They are chosen for maximum vocal support, for every away game, I would go as far to say that they will have even 'chosen' more mancunians for our game as well as the scouscers.
There were some tourists in with them, saw a couple of far east fans walking up to the ground, rag badge on every item of clothing, half and half scarves, the works, so its not just us away from home.

There were some tourists in with them, saw a couple of far east fans walking up to the ground, rag badge on every item of clothing, half and half scarves, the works, so its not just us away from home.
They were probably sitting in our end somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.