Strange Boozers you have been in

cyberblue

Been in a fair few over the years cant remember most of them .Went in a belter in Singapore once .They had Ducks hanging from the Ceiling (next to the bogs) dont know about the food but the Beer was ace

cyberblue said:
Been in a fair few over the years cant remember most of them .Went in a belter in Singapore once .They had Ducks hanging from the Ceiling (next to the bogs) dont know about the food but the Beer was ace

You go raffles?

Theres a bar 'cough cough' in singa, its a hospital ward and all these sexy nurses put a drip into your mouth haha. Seedy!

This could be a very long list but I'll go with Charlies Hole in the Wall in Gib . That was deffo a bit 'strange' !

Charlie was as bent as they come and the old salts would take the fresh faced new joiners in there and try to sell them to Charlie who would lock the door and earnestly 'negotiate'. It was funny as fuck unless you were the naive 'victim'.....

We stopped at one on the way back from the Emirates last season, think it was in Northampton (was with stretford osc coach). The ceiling had loads of hats/caps stapled to it and the next had football shirts on the ceiling in the next room.

There was old fishing gear and a skittles table in the back room and wellies in the bogs.

There was also a massive rottweiler wandering round that was so fat and it looked like a black sheep. And one of the locals drank from a silver Jaguar tankard. It was all a bit strange tbh

scottyboi said:
cyberblue said:

You go raffles?

Theres a bar 'cough cough' in singa, its a hospital ward and all these sexy nurses put a drip into your mouth haha. Seedy!
Last time i wa sin singapore was about 20 years ago .Raffles was being done up but they set there own bar uop in the cockpit hotel

Blue Hefner said:
scottyboi said:
You go raffles?

Last time i wa sin singapore was about 20 years ago .Raffles was being done up but they set there own bar uop in the cockpit hotel

Was stunning in may, I want to live there. Everything about the place is shit hot.

Tommy Ducks.

I played darts in the Stockport super league in the 80's and some of the pubs we visited were very fucking strange and some were very fucking scary, an example being Brinnington's Cheshire Cat.

Any in Sleaford.

One reminded of titty twister in dusk till dawn, fucked if i can remember what it was called?

Theres a boozer at the lakes-Windermere with all stuffed animals everywhere and cups etc hanging from the ceiling, very strange but good in its own way.

I liked the John O'Groat in Lancaster, right down to the oliver reed headrests in the toilets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.