stratford upon avon

mcfc2112 said:
JULES said:
next time I pop out for luch I will keep it to myself, there are far too many smart arses on here.

We prefer the term "bottom"...
What the puck are you on about?

Meanwhile, Oberon another thread....

a man was seen running from Lidl in stratford last week. Close scrutiny of the cctv coverage shows him fornicating a slab of cured pig meat in the butchery counter and furiously rattling a greenish yellow fruit in the vegetable section.......

following a tip off the police have said they are interested in interviewing william shakespear....

I know, I know.....

york away to this! said:
a man was seen running from Lidl in stratford last week. Close scrutiny of the cctv coverage shows him fornicating a slab of cured pig meat in the butchery counter and furiously rattling a greenish yellow fruit in the vegetable section.......

following a tip off the police have said they are interested in interviewing william shakespear....

I know, I know.....

tumbleweed.gif

Francis Rossi is not allowed in Stratford, I think, because didn't they ban Quo?

york away to this! said:

I know, I know.....

Cured pig meat? Sounds like something's rotten in Denmark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.