Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
I posted on here ' planning for the Derby' a couple of weeks ago, and requested we sort something out instead of leaving it until the last week.

There were some great ideas referance Banners etc that could go at the North Stand end and hopefully some of these will appear.

My idea was the streamers and ticker tape welcome from all areas but mainly the East Level 2 and 3 and the same from the CB stand, to give the players a fantastic welcome on to the pitch.

There seem to be loads of interest from people on this site so with that in mind I would like to start this Thread by saying I have now bought 10 Pale Blue steamers, they are 81 foot long, I will be cutting them down to 40 foot and I will need 5 my self but the other 35 I will be handing out to fans around me.

I will be sat in 308 EL 3 and once in the ground will be asking fans around that area if they will throw one from the 3rd tier.

If anyone else is up for this and are will to post on here what block you are going to do it from we can get an idea of how many people are going to get involved.

I know some will think its a daft idea and some will think its great and will add to the occasion.

so 40 will be raining down from EL 3 308

Where else will they be coming from?

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape for the Derby, EL 2 + 3 where from?

shed loads of ticker tape and streamers would set the scene very well. anyone reading from the club take note. not sure health and safety would allow streamers so if not just give out shed loads of bags of ticker tape. would look incredible

This would look amazing....Imagine if we could get it ground wide and create something really special this derby day?

felixbg said:
shed loads of ticker tape and streamers would set the scene very well. anyone reading from the club take note. not sure health and safety would allow streamers so if not just give out shed loads of bags of ticker tape. would look incredible
The ones I got or Crepe Paper so are light and won't hurt anyone, 40 foot should unrole no probs, I will try one out in the garden and if I think they are best left at 80 feet I will, but I will get more to bring.
Got them off e-bay, just place Blue Streamer into search.

really hope you get it to work. im on the lower tier so cant help. come on lads help out!

davymcfc said:
really hope you get it to work. im on the lower tier so cant help. come on lads help out!
Cheers mate, I didn't mention 'level 1' as I thought the effect would be better from higher up, plus you will have the giant flag being passed around, but please anyone on the lower level please join in.
If it could be arrnaged it would look great Blue from level 1 and 3 and white from the middle, but for now lets get it going. Thanks for the backing.

Wonder if we could get a donation kitty to get this to happen... organise it with the club to set em up before and hopefully get the timing on que... stadium wide

davymcfc said:

im in 211, i can.

I always remember Argentina doing this at the 78 world cup final and it looked absolutely fantastic in blue and white, there must have been thousands of them all got thrown in sequence as the players came out. It would be an unforgetable sight if we could get this right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.