Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, UPDATE !!!!

citytill1die said:
hey! im sittin in east stand level 3 308, im certainly up for it! ill take 1 off ya! cant wait! inflatables aswell? ill bring my bannan's. scarfs to wave, flags! COME ON!!!!! CTID
I am in EL 3 308 row u seats 0238 - 0242 and no I am not a fat bast@rd who needs 5 seats before you say anything!!!!

-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:52 am --

GOOD MORNING FELLOW BLUES FROM STREAMER HQ!!!!

Well here we are 4 and bit days to the big one, a fantastic response yesterday from everyone on here, thanks for all the PM's kept me going all day, didn't get any work done.
Thanks to you guys and girls who have now posted on other sites, I would be interested if anyone can have a look sometime today at what their response is, please keep telling all your fellow blues 'out of earshot of any rags' to bring their stuff along.
This is now getting loads of interest from everyone so please carry on the good work.

Nick<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:57 am --<br /><br />
Ricster said:
Probably you're last chance to get you're streamers today to guarantee you getting them for Saturday. Tomorrow will probably be ok too, but definate today.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.up2tenparties.co.uk/baby-blue-crepe-paper-party-streamer-81-feet-397-p.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.up2tenparties.co.uk/baby-blu ... -397-p.asp</a>
Can I just add to this, if you are going to buy some and want to donate a couple and have them thrown from the top of EL 3 please feel free to PM me and I will meet you outside why I am collecting others from fellow blues who want me to add them to what is already going to be in place up in the upper levels.

Nick

Does anyone know if Franny Lee still owns his toilet roll company?

Come on Franny.... imagine how many blue bog rolls you could sell on Saturday morning?

Or myabe you could donate some ;-)

co op bog roll for me, think I will get blue as there will be a lot of white around, does anyone believe I will get in carrying a gross?

Dont know whether this has been asked but how is the ticker tape show going to start? ;)

When the players come out the tunnel?

When they break after shaking hands?

Is someone going to shout NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Dont know whether this has been asked but how is the ticker tape show going to start? ;)

When the players come out the tunnel?

When they break after shaking hands?

Is someone going to shout NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
THE TIME IS WHEN THE PLAYERS APPEAR OUT OF THE TUNNEL.
It should carry on for a good min or so if not longer, the cameras hopefully will then move around as they normally do and have the ES in full view.

-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:02 am --

Can I just ask what some one has PM'd me , if you have any younger fans with you, can you make sure in the excitment they don't start throwing the stuff early, like when they first get in. This is a real opportunty for our younger fans to have a great time and be really involved in something hopefully special.

Nick

-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:16 pm --

JULES said:
co op bog roll for me, think I will get blue as there will be a lot of white around, does anyone believe I will get in carrying a gross?
I will be around 308 and stairwell giving out some A4 size bags of Ticker Tape/Paper for throwing on Sat, there should be enough for 3 or 4 hand fulls in each bag so if you take one off me hand it around in your area, I am hoping to put at least 50 bags together so 200 fans should have stuff to throw, I will have about 40 blue streamers, these are 81 foot long and I will hand these out in ES L3 307 /308 area.

Nick

-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:18 pm --

As above

-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:19 pm --

Any news from the other sites anyone know?<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:56 pm --<br /><br />
Jordie said:
I always remember Argentina doing this at the 78 world cup final and it looked absolutely fantastic in blue and white, there must have been thousands of them all got thrown in sequence as the players came out. It would be an unforgetable sight if we could get this right.
We just might !!!!

nice, im in 109, will bring scarves etc....cant wait.

Trigger said:
keep this going fellas, send it to fellow Blues on Facebook and twitter ;)
I believe people did last night, so if anyone has anynews on feed back please post on here are PM me.

I have 50 bags of ticker tape cut up ready to hand out, with no doubt more to come.
If I can do 100 bags and there will be enough for 4 handfulls so they can be passed around, I should be providing about 400 people with some.

AREA I AM IN 308 ROW U SEAT 0238

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.