Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM CLUB !!!!

Immaculate Pasta said:
Looking forward to seeing this. At an estimate, how many people will be chcuking stuff?

i think there will be thousands at a guess, pluss all the stuff that people are taking multiples of, i mean nic has said he will have 40 bags of stuff to hand out, other people are doing the same, i think it may be a digital camera moment if there ever was one!!!

rickmcfc said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Looking forward to seeing this. At an estimate, how many people will be chcuking stuff?

i think there will be thousands at a guess, pluss all the stuff that people are taking multiples of, i mean nic has said he will have 40 bags of stuff to hand out, other people are doing the same, i think it may be a digital camera moment if there ever was one!!!

As someone who will be getting the stuff thrown on them (and gladly so) will it look like Argentina 78 from CB stand?

Immaculate Pasta said:
rickmcfc said:

As someone who will be getting the stuff thrown on them (and gladly so) will it look like Argentina 78 from CB stand?

better x1million!!!

CITY FOR LIFE said:
I know it prob is stupid question but what is the little splat mark that as appeared at the side on my post, does this mean its a sticky?

Nick

yes lol

Are all stands involved now? Is it gonna be shown on the screens?

I'm getting a bit giddy thinking about this...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.