Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM CLUB !!!!

CITY FOR LIFE said:
wolfie1988 said:
City for Life.....Did you do the cutting down or testing you said you were gonna do in your first post. I'm thinking 81 foot may fail miserably?
No mate, I throw one down my garden and it was much better left full, plus the fact I am in the know of how many will be there in the ES I didn't need to cut them down!!!!

Ah right fair enough then. Will leave mine as they are then. They'll be coming in from 212!

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Just come off the phone to the club, please ensure:

You do not bring bin bags full to the game, no bigger then a Tesco size bag.

NO TILL ROLLS THESE WILL BE TAKEN OFF YOU.

Bring toilet roll or soft rolls/ streamers cut up paper no problem at all.

Please ensure you un-roll them a bit before throwing so they unrole in the air.

And my F...ing god this is going to look F....g great, believe me the club have done briliant.

If I don't answer any PM's until a bit later its because I am going to have a night wat the game.

Even I can't wait now, knowing what it is going to be like.

CITY FOR LIFE, I think you feserve a round of applause for organising this, Fair play to you lad.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, UPDATE !!!!

Ricster said:
Trigger said:
Nice one Ric, whilst you have been busy plenty of your fellow mods have been on here and not sorted, maybe you should enrol a few more ;)

Fucking pimping yourself out now Trig? lol.

HE HEE, no just used to looking after you lot on matchdays, so thought I might as well do it fulltime ;)

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Just come off the phone to the club, please ensure:

You do not bring bin bags full to the game, no bigger then a Tesco size bag.

NO TILL ROLLS THESE WILL BE TAKEN OFF YOU.

Bring toilet roll or soft rolls/ streamers cut up paper no problem at all.

Please ensure you un-roll them a bit before throwing so they unrole in the air.

And my F...ing god this is going to look F....g great, believe me the club have done briliant.

If I don't answer any PM's until a bit later its because I am going to have a night wat the game.

Even I can't wait now, knowing what it is going to be like.

Sounds awesome, well done city for life for starting this.

I'll be in East stand, level 2 so i hope we get a good view.

Looking forward to seeing this. At an estimate, how many people will be chcuking stuff?

Work got there monthly delivery of white bog roll today and every toilet is now stocked up with 100 rolls of kimberly clarke shit roll, well, come tomorrow there wont be much left anyway!!! Gonna have the lot and hand it out to random people going into the ground, im gonna throw some from the bottom tier aswell just for fun, i wanna piece of the action man!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.