Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape 2 DAYS TO GET ALL YOUR STUFF READY!!

I actually got very disappointed last night that i had to start on a new bog roll at home. That's one less available to throw :(

But seriously though, i am literally taking a 12 pack of bog roll to the game on Saturday. Of the 45,000 blues that are going, i'm not sure how many will be aware of what's going on (most don't read forums). I'm probably going to look a right wierdo walking to the stadium with it, but ah well!

Tricky_Trev said:
I actually got very disappointed last night that i had to start on a new bog roll at home. That's one less available to throw :(

But seriously though, i am literally taking a 12 pack of bog roll to the game on Saturday. Of the 45,000 blues that are going, i'm not sure how many will be aware of what's going on (most don't read forums). I'm probably going to look a right wierdo walking to the stadium with it, but ah well!

Agree with this, this forum has a couple of thousand members I think, and a fair few of those arent match going blues. So even if say a 1000 people do this then it wouldnt look that great in the grand scheme of things, 1 person in every 40 throwing something.
maybe a couple on volunteers going round the drinking holes pre match might increase awareness.

Good luck and I hope I am impressed looking up the bottom of the North Stand.

At least it'll be safe as houses to go for a ruby murray Friday night!!

hello said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Agree with this, this forum has a couple of thousand members I think, and a fair few of those arent match going blues. So even if say a 1000 people do this then it wouldnt look that great in the grand scheme of things, 1 person in every 40 throwing something.
maybe a couple on volunteers going round the drinking holes pre match might increase awareness.

Good luck and I hope I am impressed looking up the bottom of the North Stand.
Check your PM

Hi im in ES level 1, is there anything i can do to help? really hope this works and CITY FOR LIFE this is a great idea hope it works. how many people are actually doing this?

started ripping up news papers as we talk

when is it going to happen ? dont want to miss it.

stevethecab said:
when is it going to happen ? dont want to miss it.
Hi mate.

This will happen as soon as the teams walk out on to the pitch, believe me everyone will know when its happening, where are you sat? and if you are going to the game, please bring as much as you can get in a Tesco size bag, ticker tape/streamers/ rolls the lot.

Nick
#

CFL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.