Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape 2 DAYS TO GET ALL YOUR STUFF READY!!

hello said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I actually got very disappointed last night that i had to start on a new bog roll at home. That's one less available to throw :(

But seriously though, i am literally taking a 12 pack of bog roll to the game on Saturday. Of the 45,000 blues that are going, i'm not sure how many will be aware of what's going on (most don't read forums). I'm probably going to look a right wierdo walking to the stadium with it, but ah well!

Agree with this, this forum has a couple of thousand members I think, and a fair few of those arent match going blues. So even if say a 1000 people do this then it wouldnt look that great in the grand scheme of things, 1 person in every 40 throwing something.
maybe a couple on volunteers going round the drinking holes pre match might increase awareness.

Good luck and I hope I am impressed looking up the bottom of the North Stand.
You are more likely to be arrested looking up the bottom of the North Stand.

jus bought 2, me and my brother will be launching them from the south stand upper tier, Cmon city!!!

i've not read this and can't catch up on it now but are we planning on throwing loads of blue and white paper, that will be all over the pitch and just look like something off the fifa world cup games on the xbox, why do we get such daft ideas? just sing loud and proud and this will be much more effective. Sorry if i have misunderstood what is happening

mcfcjosh said:
i've not read this and can't catch up on it now but are we planning on throwing loads of blue and white paper, that will be all over the pitch and just look like something off the fifa world cup games on the xbox, why do we get such daft ideas? just sing loud and proud and this will be much more effective. Sorry if i have misunderstood what is happening

You should really read the thread in future.

Hopefully the streamers will arrive tomorrow. Didn't today, here's hoping.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Mancity17 said:
Have the club acctualy agreed to it ? i dont want to go buy loads of bog rolls and the stewards at the gates take them off me haha :(
YES...... don't worry the stewards are all being briefed on Sat morning.

Everything I have sorted and agreeded has been through the club.

Nick

CFL

OK cheers mate :) be stood in mary ds with a load of bog roll lookin a right c**t but who gives a F*** hahaha ;)

250000 ticker tapes almost bagged up, see my thread for inspiration. Come on guys and gals lets make this mega!!! get the family cutting them up and try and beat my 1/4 million for the Colin Bell Stand!

hello said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I actually got very disappointed last night that i had to start on a new bog roll at home. That's one less available to throw :(

But seriously though, i am literally taking a 12 pack of bog roll to the game on Saturday. Of the 45,000 blues that are going, i'm not sure how many will be aware of what's going on (most don't read forums). I'm probably going to look a right wierdo walking to the stadium with it, but ah well!

Agree with this, this forum has a couple of thousand members I think, and a fair few of those arent match going blues. So even if say a 1000 people do this then it wouldnt look that great in the grand scheme of things, 1 person in every 40 throwing something.
maybe a couple on volunteers going round the drinking holes pre match might increase awareness.

hope it looks awesome but dont think enought fans know about it ( hope im wrong) think the mary d idea needs to be sorted , get in contact see if u can go in there and let people know over mic etc whats going on and maybe sell sheets of white paper so people can rip it up for in the ground, hope this works and looks great

mcfcjosh said:
Read the thread we are not talking a couple of rolls here.

CFL<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:27 pm --<br /><br />
bluerichwit said:
hello said:

hope it looks awesome but dont think enought fans know about it ( hope im wrong) think the mary d idea needs to be sorted , get in contact see if u can go in there and let people know over mic etc whats going on and maybe sell sheets of white paper so people can rip it up for in the ground, hope this works and looks great
687 PM's, oh I think a few people will be turning up with stuff add to that my ES surprise for everyone and it won't be a roll or 2!!!!!!

Got 6 bags of ninja stars to hand out for us in south stand lower.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.