Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Well done lads. Just disappointed that the telly didn't show it as i had my bog rolls here in Kuala Lumpur ready to join in but felt too much of a twat throwing them during the adverts.

well done everyone. looked awsome. has anyone got any pictures or video footage. well done nick. very impressive

Someone posted footage from there iphone on sunday/monday,not sure of thread title but well worth a look for those who have not seen it,i was in EL1 and thought it was excellent!

DerbyDay-17April010.jpg

DerbyDay-17April011.jpg

jrb said:
Why did the police ban the streamers and bog rolls CFL?

I thought the ticker tape looked great. I was a bit disappointed by the amount of streamers and bog rolls. Obviously I didn't know at the time that the police had intervened.

z.jpg

brilliant picture, do you have a high-res of this please?

I've still not taken my pics of the camera, can't face it yet. I've got a video of Curly Watts getting tangled in a streamer. Might have it up for the New Year.

Well done though, it looked great. Fair play to the lads on the pitch with the vacuum cleaners too. They made a real difference!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.