Stress

BlueMooner87 said:
beano46 said:
Mate is difficult for any of us to try and help you if we haven't got an inkling of what you did, I fully understand and appricate you can't /don't want to go into graphic detatil but can you at least give us a vauge idea, you have stated yourself that your a great worrier and you could well be over analysing things,

Did it involve

Drugs yes
Theft no
Fighting yes
Sexual Harrsment yes
Slagging the mangers no

Really not being nosey here pal bur genuinly trying to help

still no contact from manager, spoken to one of my colleagues who said i need to be careful around the gen manager, which hasn't helped as he was with me all night. Thanks Kev28 much appreciated.

he wont be a general manager for nothing, he will have risen through the ranks and made mistakes of his own along the way. if he is any sort of person with authority he'll know xmas do's are one off things that people just get up to high jinks.
he'll only be concerned that when you all get back you can do your jobs properly as you did before the fuction.

go easy on yourself.

de niro said:
BlueMooner87 said:
beano46 said:
Mate is difficult for any of us to try and help you if we haven't got an inkling of what you did, I fully understand and appricate you can't /don't want to go into graphic detatil but can you at least give us a vauge idea, you have stated yourself that your a great worrier and you could well be over analysing things,

Did it involve

Drugs yes
Theft no
Fighting yes
Sexual Harrsment yes
Slagging the mangers no

still no contact from manager, spoken to one of my colleagues who said i need to be careful around the gen manager, which hasn't helped as he was with me all night. Thanks Kev28 much appreciated.

he wont be a general manager for nothing, he will have risen through the ranks and made mistakes of his own along the way. if he is any sort of person with authority he'll know xmas do's are one off things that people just get up to high jinks.
he'll only be concerned that when you all get back you can do your jobs properly as you did before the fuction.

go easy on yourself.

That's true. I got in a fight with my boss on a Christmas party (just remembered it so thanks for reminding me!) and when we went back to work and saw each other we just laughed. Shit happens.

The trouble is the Sexual Harassment if the person complains then the managers hands are tied. So your best bet there is just to deny it, everyone was drunk no body will have a clear recollection and hopefully no video! The longer no body contacts you the better!

de niro said:
BlueMooner87 said:
beano46 said:

Did it involve

Drugs yes
Theft no
Fighting yes
Sexual Harrsment yes
Slagging the mangers no

go easy on yourself.

This - If he's a half decent manager he will understand that these sort of things go on at works party's especially Christmas one's, and If he doesn't then he has no place being a manager, I know it's easy for me to say but forget it until you go back to work mate, enjoy Christmas and even more importantly enjoy the game today.

if your face fits and they want you to stay, nothing will happen. i would say nothing until they do, don't go apologising unless asked to. go off sick with stress if you feel they are going to sack you. we all do stupid things at staff parties, it depends on the severity.

If you did take drugs had a fight and groped someone at your work Christmas party you are asking to be fired.
Still sounds a way to go out on a bang.

ve spent too many sleepless nights after word functions, so now i just dont go to them, or if it is one that i feel i really should go to (like a friends retirement - leaving do), i take the car, drive and leave as soon as is appropriate to enjoy a drink with friends not people i work with.
Keep yourself busy during the break, keep your mind occupied and dont fret about what is now out of your hands.

(oh, and hide the sleeping tabs before opening the smirnoff or strongbow)

Your xmas party involved drugs,fighting and Sexual Harrasment.
If you get through this mate do yourself a favour and dont drink around work mates again

BTW i wind myself up the same way to a point where it makes me feel physically sick, i always learn from it though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.