Stress

Sometimes useful to think back about stuff that has completely stressed you out in the past. You will find that 99% of the time, the worry wasn't worth it.

It'll be alright in the end.

obviously you cant go into detail, but if you could answer a few questions so we can draw our own conclusions and so give you the advice you need. Ok

My first couple to get my eye in..

Is there a chance of something becoming pregnant?
is there a chance of someone now having an STD?

mammutly said:
Sometimes useful to think back about stuff that has completely stressed you out in the past. You will find that 99% of the time, the worry wasn't worth it.

It'll be alright in the end.
Good advice that and very true.

I wish my major concern at the moment was the works Christmas party!

I'm currently battling with so many stresses that I don't know where to begin. Exercise is good for getting rid of stress, but I'm so fed up with that I can't even be @rsed doing that. I just get drunk and eat crap...which I wouldn't advise you to do as it only makes you feel worse.

Get to the gym or go running.

scall is right excerise is perfect, even a walk and a cup of tea (how rock and roll eh??) is often enough. stress is a fuckin horrible thing BUT things always work themselves out and seriously its never that bad, good luck mate but try and be positive

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esT72WsIYpM&feature=related[/youtube]

it could be much much worse.

Joking aside you could even be like this...

GaryNeveille.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.