Stretford and Urmston Blues (Robin Hood)

Re: Re: Stretford and Urmston Blues (Robin Hood)

Bluebird1 said:
bluetoby said:
Bluebird1 said:
Ha! Just remember who your friends are ....
One can't show friendship whilst dealing with the affairs of high office

You can when you want your thread bumping!

sshhh this is very popular thread in its own right

Trigger said:
Sorry Ged only just seen your message! DOH!

Fancy picking a Friday you know i will be DJing ;(

Good Luck and see you all soon on the Disco Bus ;)
we changed it to friday just cos we knew you were busy at melly on a thursday then you go take a booking !! would it be easier it we switch to melly on a thursday instead ??

To be fair to the Robin Hood, they have spent quite a bit of money on the project of getting us in there. Should be a good night again and slightly nearer for me as well. Looking forward to it :)

bluetoby said:
Trigger said:

we changed it to friday just cos we knew you were busy at melly on a thursday then you go take a booking !! would it be easier it we switch to melly on a thursday instead ??

I will just make meetings when I can mate ;)

Good luck with the Branch boys n girls. Stretford Blue who used to go to the Branch at the Legion on Moss Road many moons ago. Lived in between the Melly, Robin and the Urmston. Just joined a new branch on the Isle of Wight. 6 going to Charity Shield, 9 or 10 to Fulham away. CTID

Trigger said:
bluetoby said:
Trigger said:

I will just make meetings when I can mate ;)
just wont be the same without you

There`s 2 of us here in the Victoria Park area. We want to join but only just saw this post today about last nights meet. We are also wondering if there is any space for us to get to Wembley. Were alright getting back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.