Stretford and Urmston or Eccles&District

salfordtrueblue

Supporters clubs, both look good ,,,probably live about slap bang in the middle of these two. Fed up with travel arrangements for home/away matches and now like the idea of someone else driving,ie coach. any help from fellow bluemooners,

just saw a pic of de niro on Eccles.....but wont let that put me off...lol

Hobsons choice .....

Stretford and Urmston have been around a good while and appear dependable ..... but Eccles and District reckon they're thriving ........ it's a toss-up ...... which one is easier to get too if you had to rely on public transport?

Now obviously from my user name you will guess who I am going to recommend!!

Stretford and Urmston are good, I believe that Eccles & District have a good relationship with them especially over travel 'exchanges' but I enjoy going to the Eccles branch, joined it last year. Was very nervous of going to the meetings on my own but they are a great bunch of people and welcomed me wholeheartedly.

Stewart the secretary is fantastic, he keeps us all informed by text or email of anything special happening. For example today he sent us all a text with the EUFA Euro draw games.

Can't recommend them highly enough, although you must PM me to let me know which is De Niro, if he is on the photos of the West Ham 2010 I travelled with them (& took the photos) and never knew!!!!

never seen the point of joining a supporters club. the only reason people join them is to leech tickets for the away matches.

discuss :)

Well I don't go for that but then each to their own!! I enjoy the camaraderie for the away matches, because it can be intimidating for a woman going to away matches alone.

But that is my personal choice/preference. As I say, everyone has the choice. :-)

Eccles Blue said:

Stretford and Urmston are good, I believe that Eccles & District have a good relationship with them especially over travel 'exchanges' but I enjoy going to the Eccles branch, joined it last year. Was very nervous of going to the meetings on my own but they are a great bunch of people and welcomed me wholeheartedly.

Stewart the secretary is fantastic, he keeps us all informed by text or email of anything special happening. For example today he sent us all a text with the EUFA Euro draw games.

Can't recommend them highly enough, although you must PM me to let me know which is De Niro, if he is on the photos of the West Ham 2010 I travelled with them (& took the photos) and never knew!!!!

I don`t live in Eccles but close enough. Where do they hold
meetings, etc, please.

salfordtrueblue said:
Supporters clubs, both look good ,,,probably live about slap bang in the middle of these two. Fed up with travel arrangements for home/away matches and now like the idea of someone else driving,ie coach. any help from fellow bluemooners,

You won't get De Niro anywhere near Eccles branch ...... he's got one of those dodgy sat-navs and it'll only get him as far as the roundabout at Ardwick Green!

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Eccles Blue said:

meetings, etc, please.

Park Hotel in Monton, next meeting is September 6th at 8.00. First Monday in the month.

Website address: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfcecclesbranch.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfcecclesbranch.co.uk/</a> but don't jump when the music comes on as I did the first time I accessed the webpage!! *lol*<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:11 pm --<br /><br />
black mamba said:
salfordtrueblue said:

You won't get De Niro anywhere near Eccles branch ...... he's got one of those dodgy sat-navs and it'll only get him as far as the roundabout at Ardwick Green!

Aw shucks and there was me thinking we had someone famous in our branch!! :-)

Eccles Blue said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
meetings, etc, please.

Park Hotel in Monton, next meeting is September 6th at 8.00. First Monday in the month.

Website address: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfcecclesbranch.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfcecclesbranch.co.uk/</a> but don't jump when the music comes on as I did the first time I accessed the webpage!! *lol*

Will the game be on in their on sunday? If not do yo know any where in Eccles that will?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.