funny.gif

ifiwasarichfan said:
black mamba said:
Tuearts right boot said:
Brucie, you're too old. Do us all a favour

Oi 'Tueart' , don't start !

333vqjk.jpg

Excellent post by Black Mamba.

This man was the biggest star on British TV before I was born and is the star of TV's highest rated show now. The man is a legend. Strong rumours also that he was involved in an intimate relationship with Diana's former Mother in Law.

No smoke without fire.

Sir Michael Caine, Weller, Morrissey and Brucie. That is where my list ends of National Treasures.

Done well for himself , has Brucie , good game , good game .... she's 30 years his junior , yet she appears to have few complaints !

xcoi6g.jpg

black mamba said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
black mamba said:
Oi 'Tueart' , don't start !

333vqjk.jpg

Excellent post by Black Mamba.

This man was the biggest star on British TV before I was born and is the star of TV's highest rated show now. The man is a legend. Strong rumours also that he was involved in an intimate relationship with Diana's former Mother in Law.

No smoke without fire.

Sir Michael Caine, Weller, Morrissey and Brucie. That is where my list ends of National Treasures.

Done well for himself , has Brucie , good game , good game .... she's 30 years his junior , yet she appears to have few complaints !

xcoi6g.jpg

Not bad, but he has done better.

You should have seen some of the things the Queen kept in her Handbag !

Going to have to get this going tonight as think we'll be playing when it's on tomorrow.
Susanna Reid is on Football Focus tomorrow and later, Deborah will be having her skirt pulled off dancing to Bucks Fizz. Fiona Fullerton looked ok in practice too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.