Strictly Come Dancing...

She was my favourite after Kopolova packed it in until that blonde girly with the fat guy turned up this season.

another generation said:
Phil Meup said:
Hairy biker Dave out.
Has he finally gone? Was getting to the stage when I could see him resigning his place.
Resigning? He should've been shot for the example of 'dad dancing' he gave!
I did think he might have a John Sergeant effect though, where the public refused to vote him out.

Kin Ell, think I'll start watching it

I had the good fortune to be on the front row for the Professional dance that opened Sunday night, Week 2. Ola high kicked towards the end and I was about 6ft from the gusset. Nearly feinted.

siwright said:
Kin Ell, think I'll start watching it

I had the good fortune to be on the front row for the Professional dance that opened Sunday night, Week 2. Ola high kicked towards the end and I was about 6ft from the gusset. Nearly feinted.

From the smell?

Still loving it and its anyone's to win once Mark Benton and Ben Cohen have gone.

So long as Kirsty doesn't win it, I still haven't forgiven her for what she did to Tyrone :)

Much against my better judgement, I watched this nonsense on ketchup tv yesterday whilst nursing a hangover, and in my opinion Natalie is light years better than the rest.
So much so, that I promptly went on Oddschecker, and was amazed to find that she was 2/1 to win.
She should be 1/2 on.
So I invested accordingly.
Although given my luck she will probably trip up and break her spine and end up in Stoke Mandeville later today.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Much against my better judgement, I watched this nonsense on ketchup tv yesterday whilst nursing a hangover, and in my opinion Natalie is light years better than the rest.
So much so, that I promptly went on Oddschecker, and was amazed to find that she was 2/1 to win.
She should be 1/2 on.
So I invested accordingly.
Although given my luck she will probably trip up and break her spine and end up in Stoke Mandeville later today.
At least Jimmy won't be there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.