Kompany 6M
Kolorov 16M
SWP 8M
Milner 24M
Johnson 6M
De Jong 15M
Barry 12M
Toure Y 24M
Vieiera free (but big contract so large outlay)
Silva 24M
Balotelli 24M
Tevez 32M
Jo 18M
Santa Cruz 18M
Robinho 30M
Adebayor 25M
Bellamy 12M
Dzeko 27M

That is in excess of £370M, an unbelieveable number of ins and outs - what we need now is some stability cos there is no way the above players (those who remain) can be expected to gel properly as a unit for a year or two, so to keep bringing in more and more players, high end players with egos and baggage, is just continuing the disruption. We have a belting squad but we now in my opinion need a period of stability and team building not going out and buying because we may get a couple of injuries - dont get me wrong I get excited every time City buy a new player but I think the time has come to cement together what we have got rather than buying a load more expensive bricks

forgot Lescott, thats £400M

I am trying to figure out who was actually worth the price we paid for them.
Tevez
Barry
Adam Johnson
KOMPANY
Zaba
de Jong(could have gotten him for cheaper but he was worth it)
Given(he was worth it, Hart has just surpassed him)
One could argue Bellamy(always gave his all and had a decent strike rate)

Thus far Silva, Kolarov and Yaya have been worth it and even Balotelli(when he's in the squad) but it is still too early to tell with them.

JamesTenOne said:
City must be pretty confident Balotelli is going to be alright or Adebayor wouldn't have gone anywhere. Mancini said as much earlier in the transfer window.

this is what i am hoping...cannt wait to see the lad fully fit and flying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.