Striker - Plan B

citysince88 said:
We could try getting Villa on loan we pay his wages in full, include an option for us to buy him outright say 10-12 Million and just don't activate it.

No chance for a loan, Barca will want their 12m.

Villa wont have many offers of 100k + if at all, If Txiki wants him then no doubt he can put him on a decent wage with good performance bonses/

zabbas_dad said:
As father of player of the season, I demand we stick with Sergio and Carlos. If we can gdt Villa for a decent price, I'd welcome this to make him our 4th striker. Edin still has a lot to give in my opinion

what do you think of your daughter in law? bit chunky don't you think?

zabbas_dad said:
As father of player of the season, I demand we stick with Sergio and Carlos. If we can gdt Villa for a decent price, I'd welcome this to make him our 4th striker. Edin still has a lot to give in my opinion

This.

sam-caddick said:
citysince88 said:
We could try getting Villa on loan we pay his wages in full, include an option for us to buy him outright say 10-12 Million and just don't activate it.

No chance for a loan, Barca will want their 12m.

Villa wont have many offers of 100k + if at all, If Txiki wants him then no doubt he can put him on a decent wage with good performance bonses/

And they can have their 12 million after a few months when he has shown he can adapt to the country and the league.

Honest !

Why do people keep mentioning Lewandowski?

He wants to go to Bayern! Nowhere else.

Could be bollocks as well but Duncan Castles even said last week we made an offer and he turned it down!

de niro said:
keep Sergio, tevez and dzeko and use the money on a fuck off centre back.

we still need a thug.

-- Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:09 pm --

micky_blue said:
Cavani for around 42M - Napoli are just aiming to boost the price, to come out with a statement like that probably tells us nobody will pay that amount - they are just trying to push our buttons

yep. could we throw gudetti in somewhere?

Keep Guidetti, Dzeko to score 50

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.