Striker situation.

C_T_I_D

Robinho & Adebayor want to leave.

Tevez is happy and fine, captain...he'll stay.

RSC is being shipped out somewhere.

Jo, jury is still out on him but Mancini sees summat in him. Hopefully will stay.

Balotelli just involved in a car crash, don't know the details but he'll stay anyway but could be injured?

So, who else is there? Who do we sign when we only have Tevez and Jo fit and Adebayor looking to leave?

Give Alex Nimely a game. Seriously. He might not be quite ready but the unpredictability of him (fast, tricky, good shot) could confuse some defences.

Scored against the 50 million quid rag reserve team the other day also.

Unless we're in for a surprise, i think 2 of RSC, Jo and Robinho will go. Ade will stay. No-one will sign.

RSC and Jo can go, as far as I'm concerned. Neither are good enough. Need to keep Ade, otherwise we could end up a bit short on strikers.

C_T_I_D said:
Pity we loaned out John Guidetti.

I thought his loan back to Sweden was over? But he wasn't in the reserves team during the week after playing some of our American games in the U.S. - where is Guidetti?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.