strongest squad in the league??

In depth i think we have one of the strongest squads in the league (look at chelski..they onlu registerd 19 players i think.... a few iunjuries and they could find it difficult)...whereas we already have had a few injuries but are still able to have cover and good cover at that.

I dont think we neceessarily have the strongest starting 11 but squad wise we arent far off

My take on it is SPurs have 14 or 15 decent players, their back up is not great and there are a fair few injury prone (King) or older players (Gallas) in there.

Chelsea have the best quad of 18 IMO by some distance. Rags and Arsenal they have just gambled on youth, the rags are also completely reliant on the likes of Scholes, Giigs Van Da sar and yes they are still quality but how old and how much longer can they play at the very highest level. If you look past these players they still have Rooney, Vidic, Evra that are quality how many of there starting 11 or quadf players would actually get in our squad let let alone starting 11 ? Not many IMO.

Our problem is getting the players and formation settled. I still think there are a few unhappy heads on board as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.