Stuart Brennan. MEN.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
oakiecokie said:
Blue Mist said:
Thanks for posting the entire article and I agree that if we slag the paper when we think it is in the wrong we should praise it when it does a good article...
This is not a good article it is an excellent article and well researched, i.e Channon himself joined three other top class forwards.

Channon 0 Mr. Brennan & Oakie 1

Amended for accuracy !!!!

In that case Oakie, you get some applause as well

246nv4o.gif

ahem...

Well done Stuart praise where its due.

On Channon I'm old enough to remember him playing and for the most part he wasn't arsed and it showed.

I also remember him slagging off Edghill who was down with a head injury in a sky game at Soton. The footage showed he was clobbered in the head however, our Mick decided he was pulling a fast one as he was treated and continued the theme as he semi collapsed and puked.

Farmland wanker.

Just fell of my chair! Well done... Nice to read what we know is true. No Double standards here to read!

blue b4 the moon said:

On Channon I'm old enough to remember him playing and for the most part he wasn't arsed and it showed.

I also remember him slagging off Edghill who was down with a head injury in a sky game at Soton. The footage showed he was clobbered in the head however, our Mick decided he was pulling a fast one as he was treated and continued the theme as he semi collapsed and puked.

Farmland wanker.
Spot on
Mick Channon will be remembered more at Southampton than City .
He looked half arsed at our place Mick .

blue b4 the moon said:

Farmland wanker.

I remember this. Wasn't it Leslie who caught him with an elbow and got sent off?

Good article

Channon was, is and always will be a top class twat and is now showing himself to be an ignorant and hypocritical one at that.

It's a grudging well done for me. If I get confirmation Lynch has been sacked I might even start buying it again.

Channon would do well to remember that the amount of wealth in his game is largely down to Arab owners before he starts bad mouthing the prized possession of one of their kin, the carrot crunching twat.

Great piece, Stuart

Make sure to click the link to give him a page hit
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/comment-mike-channon-veered-track-8460945" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ck-8460945</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.