Stuart Taylor signs

johnmc said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I've always struggled to understand why a goalkeeper would willingly waste his whole career sat on a bench

He prob gets £10k a week to do nothing
I'd rather earn £5k a week and actually play. Most kids dream of being a pro footballer, then when he becomes one he's happy to never play. Very weird

AntonDonJuan said:
I'd rather earn £5k a week and actually play. Most kids dream of being a pro footballer, then when he becomes one he's happy to never play. Very weird

Its like when you see players who never took kicked a ball a competition but their team won it, celebrating. They contributed nothing.

Thats heard to understand isnt it

johnmc said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Its like when you see players who never took kicked a ball a competition but their team won it, celebrating. They contributed nothing.

Thats heard to understand isnt it

And when you see a team win somethng and all the fans are celebrating...they did nothing but live through someone else. Those in glass houses...

johnmc said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I've always struggled to understand why a goalkeeper would willingly waste his whole career sat on a bench

He prob gets £10k a week to do nothing

It is strange, Like the lad at Newcastle and of course Carlo Nash ?
I guess thats why Schmics will have to go, not happy just warming the bench.

Only thing is, Taylor is quite young, so where does that leave him/Joe Hart after his loan ?

Wonder if they'll parade him in a childs Umbro top like they did RSC ?!

Rammy Blue said:
think about this logically.....

spursmad has a top level source OR is the source himself - what better cover for a forum than saying you are a fan of another club.

spursmad is either Cook or Hughes or someone they are instructing to post on here.

the reason he is not talking about Eto'o is that he is not a done deal yet whereas all RSC, Taylor and Tevez were in the bag so to speak.

don't count us out yet on eto'o, spursmad will let us know when he can......

Did you like The X-Files as a kid lol

Well played Spursmad, you have put some gobshites out of business.

Who the fuck would predict Stuart Taylor moving to us eh ????????

TonyM said:
And when you see a team win somethng and all the fans are celebrating...they did nothing but live through someone else. Those in glass houses...

Yes but the diffference there is I grew up watching City, whether they win something or not i will always support them. They are my first love and will be my last. I have asked them for nothing and received next to nothing back. These players celebrating, on the whole, arent fans, obviously some are. They would move on for more money, if someone offered me money to change allegiances I wouldn't. When my career is over i'll still be a blue. It isn't a job to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.