Stuart Taylor signs

didn't spursmad say lescott was next on the hit-list?

obviously after Tevez as he has said that was done already.

Not really Gelsons Dad. I just do not see the point in slating him or bugging him every single time he posts if he has made it clear he is not prepared to post information on here and just wants to be left in peace and continue as a 'normal' poster on here. I never stated whether I believe him or not and I'm not going to do so. But what I am going to say that if you believe him then when he posts thank him for the information and if you don't believe him then don't give into the rather confusing urge to slate him / constantly nag him for more information. (delete as applicable if not both!)

Gelsons Dad said:
C_T_I_D said:
Can't Ajay post in peace without being slated or nagged for information for fucks sake? It must be frustrating as anything that he can't post his opinion and it not be taken into consideration without him being nagged or slated.

Blind faith.

There is no Blind Faith you PRAT, it's just common decency!

I am sick to death of people like you who have nothing better to do!

Yes you have pissed me off but you and a few others on here deserve some shit because all you do is direct crap at me and leave every other poster on here alone, do you have my pictures all over your bedroom wall and knock one off every time you have a go!

Ajay said:
Gelsons Dad said:
C_T_I_D said:
Can't Ajay post in peace without being slated or nagged for information for fucks sake? It must be frustrating as anything that he can't post his opinion and it not be taken into consideration without him being nagged or slated.

Blind faith.

Yes you have pissed me off but you and a few others on here deserve some shit because all you do is direct crap at me and leave every other poster on here alone, do you have my pictures all over your bedroom wall and knock one off every time you have a go!

Yeh I agree with Ajay, some lads on here are really giving him a hard time. Any news for us Ajay?

Ajay said:
Gelsons Dad said:
C_T_I_D said:

Blind faith.

haha u tell em Ajay

mancitydreamteam said:
Ajay said:
Gelsons Dad said:
C_T_I_D said:

Blind faith.

haha u tell em Ajay

saupload_cheerleader.jpg

Give me an A, Give me a J...

SWPISHOME said:
Ajay said:
Gelsons Dad said:
C_T_I_D said:

Blind faith.

Yeh I agree with Ajay, some lads on here are really giving him a hard time. Any news for us Ajay?

ajay do us all a favour and stop bull shitting and shut up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.