Stuart Taylor signs

ITK?......I think spursmad must be armed with the "Gray's Sports Almanac" from Back To The Future......lol

Nice one spursmad.

Think hes a solid signing myself, hes a quality keeper that would probably be number 1 at a newly promoted club so hes like joe hart but doesnt need the experience so he wont mind being on the bench, whereas joe needs to play so hes going on loan.

another good signing, keep em coming

Decent enough keeper , hopefully Given won't be injured at all though.
Strange player though, less than 70 career first team appearences & he's 28, must like sitting on the bench.

hang on hang on,
what about Kasper Schmeichel,
hes probably just as good as taylor(if not better), we dont need to waste our money on goalkeepers that come here and are surplus...
and i've heard no rumour of kasper leaving us.... unless someone wishes to elighten me :)
just my opinion.
Jonny

Hartno.1 said:
hang on hang on,
what about Kasper Schmeichel,
hes probably just as good as taylor(if not better), we dont need to waste our money on goalkeepers that come here and are surplus...
and i've heard no rumour of kasper leaving us.... unless someone wishes to elighten me :)
just my opinion.
Jonny

He will be off im sure later this summer, has stated many times he's looking for first team footie, not gonna find it here unfortunately

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.