Stuff you have created/seen about winning the treble....

I just hope we don't get as arrogant and insufferable as the Rags fans are in wake of winning the treble.
Did they? Can honestly say I don't remember how they were, we were so far away from them at the time it seemed somewhat irrelevant to me.
Besides there is a difference between arrogance and enjoying/recognising the achievement?

Did they? Can honestly say I don't remember how they were, we were so far away from them at the time it seemed somewhat irrelevant to me.
Besides there is a difference between arrogance and enjoying/recognising the achievement?
I don't like this 'we've won a treble and you've not' angle, for two reasons:

1) It comes across as arrogant
2) United have also done it, so it's hardly unique

We should be celebrating that we've done it, but we don't need to be ripping the shit out of other fanbases for not achieving it. Especially as we've been exceptionally lucky to be in a position to do win it, post-takeover. I hope City fans will retain class and dignity, and not go down the awful Liverpool/United fanbase route.

We should be celebrating that we've done it, but we don't need to be ripping the shit out of other fanbases for not achieving it. Especially as we've been exceptionally lucky to be in a position to do win it, post-takeover. I hope City fans will retain class and dignity, and not go down the awful Liverpool/United fanbase route.
Admitting United were light years ahead of us in 1999 is arrogant! WTAF!!!!!

I merely said "have made you smile" I wasn't suggesting we print them off and post them to Liverpool fans! But ok I see how the example I used could be seen as arrogant, how about this one?

pep all 3.jpg

I just hope we don't get as arrogant and insufferable as the Rags fans are in wake of winning the treble.

That's half the fun mate. Enjoy it while it lasts before we are stripped of all our titles and we go down with a billion in the bank. Fuck anyone and everyone else, we suffered long enough off most of them.

In other news, come on Chicky, where's our new shiny £100m toy?!?!

FyW62SOXsAE5Jow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.