Stuff you have created/seen about winning the treble....

I just hope we don't get as arrogant and insufferable as the Rags fans are in wake of winning the treble.
I can only speak for myself.

I wouldn't be able to do arrogance as a City fan if I tried.

Too many years of being oppressed and having the piss ripped out of.

Blues are a completely different animal in my experience and what you're referring to isn't arrogance.

I would say it comes more from a place of anger and frustration.

A bit like "Fuck You" to the establishment.

For all the years of treating us like peasants and more recently for trying to airbrush our achievements.

Last edited:
dd-graphic-man-city-treble-1.jpg

skysports-pep-guardiola-treble_6183420.png

FySk_CfXwAM0_8E.jpg:large

RAS-OFF-PLATFORM-MAN-CITY-TREBLE.jpg

FySh7t5WwAcZR6g.jpg:large

It's taken a lot more than luck. A lot more.

You seem to have quite a unique perspective.
it must be due to all the abuse I endured as a young blue in the 90’s and 00’s … those were dark dark times. I’ve always wanted to stay humble and dignified as a fan even when we’re enjoying the most amazing success. I despise United and their dickhead fans so much, and I’ve made it my mission to deliberately not be like them.

and of course it’s taken a lot more than luck to get here post-2008. But the takeover in 2008 was something from the Gods. Either luck or divine intervention! Whatever it was, thank fuck it happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.