"Stupendous!"

Re: stupendous

yayas trusty right foot said:
Regardless of who you think it is, does anybody actually think Martin Tyler would say the following..

" 2 goals in added time from Manchester City to snatch the title away from Manchester United, stupendous "

For City fans this would sound brill but he would never say that in a milion years and Sky would not let him...

Niall Quinn would be allowed to say it as he has big past connections with the club.
I don't really know what to say to this. There have been some paranoid posts on this forum over the last few years, but this beats the lot. All you can do really is laugh at this.
Why oh fucking why would Sky 'not let him' say that?!?!?!
Do you think that in the precise moment Aguero scored, a man in a room somewhere spoke to Tyler via his ear piece and said 'don't big these cunts up, you're not allowed sunny jim, got it? (oh we have your wife and kids hostage incase you do'? Or, and it might just be me seeing things far too simply, do you think that Tyler, like us and all the other fans bar United's, spoke of the event as it happened and with passion and with excitement because that's what it was, and that's his job to do that? Do you seriously think Tyler had United's interest balled down his ear piece as that goal went in?

I pity you mate, pity pity pity you for posting that.

Pigeonho said:
Regardless of who you think it is, does anybody actually think Martin Tyler would say the following..

" 2 goals in added time from Manchester City to snatch the title away from Manchester United, stupendous "

For City fans this would sound brill but he would never say that in a milion years and Sky would not let him...

Niall Quinn would be allowed to say it as he has big past connections with the club.
I don't really know what to say to this. There have been some paranoid posts on this forum over the last few years, but this beats the lot. All you can do really is laugh at this.
Do you think that in the precise moment Aguero scored, a man in a room somewhere spoke to Tyler via his ear piece and said 'don't big these cunts up, you're not allowed sunny jim, got it? (oh we have your wife and kids hostage incase you do'? Or, and it might just be me seeing things far too simply, do you think that Tyler, like us and all the other fans bar United's, spoke of the event as it happened and with passion and with excitement because that's what it was, and that's his job to do that? Do you seriously think Tyler had United's interest balled down his ear piece as that goal went in?

Get off your high horse..

I meant that he supposed to be impartial..

Pigeonho said:

But you didn't say that though, you said Sky wouldn't let him say that about United. The thing is though he isn't saying that it's stupendous about United or about us winning it, he said it because the manner in which we won it was exactly that - stupendous. Tyler is a commentator many on here believe to be anti us. When Ji scored that goal in injury time, Tyler quite rightly spunked in his pants as he got to do his job in the fashion he obviously loves - to scream about how a certain goal went in. He did the exact same thing with Aguero so that pretty much throws any conspiracy theory out of the window.
Aguero scored to snatch the title from United in those dying seconds. I thought it was stupendous, you did, the millions of blues and fans of other clubs did too. Tyler also thought it was stupendous but purely because of the manner in which the goal happened, not because we snatched anything from United.

Re:

timschaefer86 said:

He's not saying its stupendous because we beat United, he's saying the way we did it was stupendous.

Fucking morons in here.

I find it funny that it's only on BM that people are saying its Quinn. Insular little dickheads who WANT TO BELIEVE it's Quinn, and not Tyler. Bloody drop it, you're embarrassing yourselves.

Ha, it's nothing to do with insularity. I couldn't give less of a shit who said it. I just happen to think it sounds like Quinn rather than Tyler, to my ears at least. Don't over-analyse it.

Pigeonho said:
Pigeonho said:

But you didn't say that though, you said Sky wouldn't let him say that about United. The thing is though he isn't saying that it's stupendous about United or about us winning it, he said it because the manner in which we won it was exactly that - stupendous. Tyler is a commentator many on here believe to be anti us. When Ji scored that goal in injury time, Tyler quite rightly spunked in his pants as he got to do his job in the fashion he obviously loves - to scream about how a certain goal went in. He did the exact same thing with Aguero so that pretty much throws any conspiracy theory out of the window.
Aguero scored to snatch the title from United in those dying seconds. I thought it was stupendous, you did, the millions of blues and fans of other clubs did too. Tyler also thought it was stupendous but purely because of the manner in which the goal happened, not because we snatched anything from United.

Whichever way you read it, you read it wrong because that is what i meant.

The way some people on here talk to fellow City fans is beyond belief..

Pigeonho said:

Whichever way you read it, you read it wrong because that is what i meant.

The way some people on here talk to fellow City fans is beyond belief..
Not really. I've not had a go at you unlike the guy on the previous page. I've merely said I pity you for believing Sky wouldn't let Tyler say anything like stupendous. I dare say that if it had been United he had said it about, many Blues on here would say that he was infact told to say that, to big united up.

I don't care who said it everytime is see that clip I grin like a Cheshire cat and what a buzz i get from it. If I'm in for a crap day at work I put on this clip and then go and see all the Utd Muppets at work!!!

Stayed off this forum for 2 days and when i come back this bloody thread still bloody going......arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.