"Stupendous!"

it was Quinn, it was the first thing he said after tyler had said you will never see anything like this again

yatesy94 said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
yatesy94 said:
Martin Tyler has recently been on Blue Tuesday and he confessed himself he said it. No doubt someone will still try and come up with an argument in favour for Quinn.

No he didn't you fibber!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p017d3dd/Blue_Tuesday_Martin_Tyler_and_Kolo_Toure/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0 ... olo_Toure/</a>

No mention of saying "stupendous".

More bullshit from the Tyler mob.

It was QUINN!

Sorry jumped the gun a bit there was no actual mention of the word he actually said it, so I guess this null debate will go on into the ages along with Barm vs Muffin thread (Barm!). However it's SO clearly Tyler's voice, there's no hint of Irish-twang whatsoever when "stupendous" is shouted. Tyler pauses mid sentence for dramatic effect then proceeds to shout it and that's when Quinn intervenes, who by the way, slags us off at any given opportunity he gets whilst commentating on our games so I highly doubt he'd muster up the energy to even bother saying it.

TYLER!!

does "jumped the gun a bit" translate as "completely made it up"?

karen7 said:
Did no one think to get them filmed on their mobile whilst taking a picture and get the answer once and for all?

Quinn

shut it kaz, it's tyler ;)

if you think its quinn you are a ****

i honestly dont know if you are all being serious........

stupendous!

i have some key information that should help provide the people who think it was quinn with the correct aswer....

it was said it tyler's voice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.